Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Raiders

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Go Raiders

Yes I said it r8rh8rmike, this week only, all of the Oakland haters need to cheer for them against the Whiners. The question is can you guys do it? :l

BRUUUUUUUUCE

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: Go Raiders

I understand what you're saying ramsbruce, but you're asking me to do something that is totally against every fiber of my being.

If only you could have seen the faces of the distraught Faider fans, as I did, as the game slipped from their grasp. Their desperate pleas for help as their team folded like a cheap lawn chair. The tears of sadness and hopelessness running across their now smeared face makeup. It was, and always will be a thing of freakin' beauty.

Besides, if the Rams take care of their own business, who cares how the Hawks, whiners or Tards do? If the whiners beat them, they'll be 2-3, and eventually 2-14, so what? Same with the Tards. The Hawks, well, I'll think about it.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Too many "if's". A win against any team in our division even by the Raiders should be celebrated. I'm shocked that anyone would be considering rooting for the Whiners or any division opponent. You like the Rams more than you hate the Raiders correct?
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Too many "if's". A win against any team in our division even by the Raiders should be celebrated. I'm shocked that anyone would be considering rooting for the Whiners or any division opponent. You like the Rams more than you hate the Raiders correct?
    Of course I do, I've been a Ram fan since before many of the ClanRam members were alive.

However, living in So. Cal. while the Faiders were in LA was like living in hell during football season. In those days, I lived in the county of LA, So. Bay area, in fact. I also had the displeasure of growing up and living in the city (El Segundo) where they had their training site. Being around those abnoxious clowns drove me to the OC. Unfortunately, many of the Faider fans still linger, even now that they've gone back to Chokeland. You had to live around those fans to understand how badly we hated them. They're not normal. How many time did I have to hear "commitment to.....", and "just win...., or "decade of fools", or something like that. LOL!! Anyway, they are always the most in-your-face idiots on the face of the planet. So, yes, I hate them with a vengence.

However, come next Sunday, I'll not root for the Whiners, ok? ...but if the whiners "happen" to win, I won't be too sad. In fact, that may be a grin you see on my face, but what can I say? It's a uncontrolled response to years of torture and abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post

Of course I do, I've been a Ram fan since before many of the ClanRam members were alive.

However, living in So. Cal. while the Faiders were in LA was like living in hell during football season. In those days, I lived in the county of LA, So. Bay area, in fact. I also had the displeasure of growing up and living in the city (El Segundo) where they had their training site. Being around those abnoxious clowns drove me to the OC. Unfortunately, many of the Faider fans still linger, even now that they've gone back to Chokeland. You had to live around those fans to understand how badly we hated them. They're not normal. How many time did I have to hear "commitment to.....", and "just win...., or "decade of fools", or something like that. LOL!! Anyway, they are always the most in-your-face idiots on the face of the planet. So, yes, I hate them with a vengence.

However, come next Sunday, I'll not root for the Whiners, ok? ...but if the whiners "happen" to win, I won't be too sad. In fact, that may be a grin you see on my face, but what can I say? It's a uncontrolled response to years of torture and abuse.
    Fair enough. I understand your hatred towards the Raiders, but sometimes you have to put it aside to help the Rams.

Next up r8rh8rmike, what do you say pal?
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Yes I said it r8rh8rmike, this week only, all of the Oakland haters need to cheer for them against the Whiners. The question is can you guys do it? :l
    Do I really have to answer this question?

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Do I really have to answer this question?
    Yes you do.

Come on Mike we only need 3 Raiders wins this year against our division, then you can go back to hating for a few years until we face them again. :l
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Yes you do.

Come on Mike we only need 3 Raiders wins this year against our division, then you can go back to hating for a few years until we face them again. :l
    Okay. I've got to say I feel the same way my fellow Faider hater feels. From the time I started watching football in 1971, I've had a blood fued with Faider fans. They are like no other in their demeanor, their attitude, and their never ending confrontational nature. The clown make-up, the skulls, the pirate costumes and the thug mentality speak for themselves. Things reached a fever pitch for me when both the Rams and Faiders were in LA, and stayed intense even after both teams left. I still scowl whenever I see some myopic Faider fan wearing their silver and black rags or driving around in their Faider adorned heaps.

If the fans aren't bad enough, the Faider team and organization are even more loathsome. Al Davis, all the dirty players, the on-field BS, the "we're tougher than you" baseless posturing and don't even get me started on the inane slogans. To this day, if you go to any mall in Southern California, you'll find a Faider Store fullfilling the needs of the dregs.

Yep, I'll be rooting for the hapless whiners who are going NOWHERE any time soon. I don't like doing it, but I have no choice.

Any offense to lurking Faider fans is entirely intentional!!

Sorry ramsbruce.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Okay. I've got to say I feel the same way my fellow Faider hater feels. From the time I started watching football in 1971, I've had a blood fued with Faider fans. They are like no other in their demeanor, their attitude, and their never ending confrontational nature. The clown make-up, the skulls, the pirate costumes and the thug mentality speak for themselves. Things reached a fever pitch for me when both the Rams and Faiders were in LA, and stayed intense even after both teams left. I still scowl whenever I see some myopic Faider fan wearing their silver and black rags or driving around in their Faider adorned heaps.

If the fans aren't bad enough, the Faider team and organization are even more loathsome. Al Davis, all the dirty players, the on-field BS, the "we're tougher than you" baseless posturing and don't even get me started on the inane slogans. To this day, if you go to any mall in Southern California, you'll find a Faider Store fullfilling the needs of the dregs.

Yep, I'll be rooting for the hapless whiners who are going NOWHERE any time soon. I don't like doing it, but I have no choice.

Any offense to lurking Faider fans is entirely intentional!!

Sorry ramsbruce.
    What??????? You do have a choice, put away your anger for 3 games every few years. It's easy to say the whiners are hapless and we shouldn't worry about them but we need to worry about the whole NFC West. If we were the GSOT I would say ok (maybe), but we aren't. We are really going to need them to beat the Hawks, and who knows anything could happen.

What if that one Raider loss kept us out of the playoffs? Then what?

Put away the anger Mike, Rams first, anger second. :l
    Last edited by ramsbruce; -10-03-2006 at 01:33 AM.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

What??????? You do have a choice, put away your anger for 3 games every few years. It's easy to say the whiners are hapless and we shouldn't worry about them but we need to worry about the whole NFC West. If we were the GSOT I would say ok (maybe), but we aren't. We are really going to need them to beat the Hawks, and who knows anything could happen.

What if that one Raider loss kept us out of the playoffs? Then what?

Put away the anger Mike, Rams first, anger second. :l
    r8rh8rmike, it's not just a user name, it's a way of life!

Okay, okay, 0-16 would be oh so sweet, but I'll definately root for the Faiders against Seattle. That's the best I can do dude.

I guess you have to walk a mile in someone's shoes before you can truly understand how, or why they are the way they are.

Beside, does it really influence the outcome of the game if r8rh8rmike and I quietly (ok, probably not so quietly) root for the Whiners to kick some Raider ass? Trust me, no Whiner victory is gonna make any difference in our playoff chances. They'll be a distant image in the rear view mirror by the time the season ends.

r8rh8rmike, a buddy of mine (who IS a Faider fan, but is unique in that he doesn't dress up like a pirate on Sundays and can actually speak english) wants to fly up to Chokeland for the Ram game this year. What do you think I should do? Go and subject myself to the Faider nation and take my chances? ...or pass? The guy is paying for the airfare...

bruce4life is offline Registered User

i'll rout for the raiders every single game against the niners... JUST WIN BABAY!!!!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I hate basically every team, except the Rams, I could careless who wins, and who doesn't. Only concerns are the Rams, I root for other teams, and I ALWAYS root for the other team to win against a divisional rival! I hate the Raiders, but I'm rooting for them, because I hate the Whiners more. Simple as that. I hate the Colts and I HATE the Jets, with a passion, but I wanted the Jets to win simply because the Colts get me angry. lol, simple as that guys!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

If u hate the Raiders, u hate the Raiders fair enough. They don't impact the Rams unless we play them so I personally could care less if they lose to the ***** or not. The ***** will be lucky to win 4 games this season so I care less about this weeks game. It is nice to have a team to hate though.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I want our divisional rivals to lose as many games as possible...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast