Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Good Luck Seahawks!

I have never been a fan of any other team, including the seahawks, and for that matter I am still not, but with my Rams down and out, I can't think of another team I would like to see win the Superbowl.

Since I was born, raised and currently reside in the Evergreen state it would be nice to see the Emerald City bring the Lombardi trophy home to their long suffering fans.

Good Luck Hawks!!

socalramfan is offline Registered User

Re: Good Luck Seahawks!

I cant agree more plus them winning the superbowl would make the nfc west look a lot better since they always say our division sucks

EvilXenu is offline Registered User

Sounds like someone's trying to kiss up to the competition!

socalramfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EvilXenu
    Uhhh no thanx 4 the opinion though

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

BLASPHEMER!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Milan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EvilXenu
    Why would you need to suck up to the seahawks or fans, he wants to say good luck to em.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I would like to see them win for a couple of reasons. Most importantly, the ability to repeat is very very difficult. They are more likely to have problems next year if they win it all this year, rather than if they get close and lose and come back even more focused. Of course that philosophy didnt work out too well for the eagles this year. I also like hasselhung.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

I haven't got a problem with them, except on game day when I hope we beat them much like anyone else. So I don't see anything wrong with wishing them the best of luck.

They're just not in the same league as the whiners in my hate stakes..............

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    BLASPHEMER!!!
    LOL LOL I think who ever wins they had to earn it its not a given ... if the seahags win so be it , It will be nice to beating the S.B. champs ...

DanS761 is offline Registered User

wow classy rams fans? NO WAY! they do exist!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

theres alot of class on this forum and i to wish the seahawks luck,having the sb champ come from the nfc west is good(since it cant be the rams).

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I, too, wish the squaks good luck.

But, Ferter...after calling my local Pentecostal preacher, I have decided to send him to your house to annoit you with oil, lay hands upon you, and pray that the demon possessing you shall be expelled back to his origin, either Hell or Oakland, whichever it came from.

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

I'm struggling to try and get a grip on this,

maybe i'm missing the point, but can anyone explain to me, just how and why anyone would want one of their own team's bitterest rivals to win the Superbowl, all it will do is give their fans the blagging rights to ram down our throat just how good they are.

i'm not intending to slag down the hawks, they are a very strong, good team this year.. and they have an excellant shot at going all the way... however saying that, as a Rams fan i would hate to see that happen..

What next.. while we're possably hitting a .500 season for the next couple of years in terms of re-building, while the Whiners get to the playoffs, are certain guys going to wish them best of luck... ??

My shout, now Grossman is back and running, the Bears look good.... a Colts or Bengals v Bears superbowl?

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by JackieSlater
    I'm struggling to try and get a grip on this,

maybe I'm missing the point, but can anyone explain to me, just how and why anyone would want one of their own team's bitterest rivals to win the Superbowl, all it will do is give their fans the blagging rights to ram down our throat just how good they are.

i'm not intending to slag down the hawks, they are a very strong, good team this year.. and they have an excellant shot at going all the way... however saying that, as a Rams fan i would hate to see that happen..

What next.. while we're possably hitting a .500 season for the next couple of years in terms of re-building, while the Whiners get to the playoffs, are certain guys going to wish them best of luck... ??

My shout, now Grossman is back and running, the Bears look good.... a Colts or Bengals v Bears superbowl?
    When I wish the squawks luck, I am being polite, not changing my allegiance. Considering the talent of the teams the squawks are going up against in the playoffs, for them to win more than one will take a considerable amount of not only talent, but luck.
    I think that the crowd in Detroit will end up cheering for either the Colts or the Bears. Holmgren and his crew will be once again sitting at a Starbucks, whining about how they have been cheated out of another playoff win, the walrus will once again be pouting, and Rwkhrdr will be the only Seattle fan posting in the forums until next season.

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    and Rwkhrdr will be the only Seattle fan posting in the forums until next season.
    Sam, I think that there were a lot of Seahawk fans here last offseason. Thanks for remembering me, I haven't been here in a while...busy being a mod on the .net board. I just thought I would drop by and see how things were going in Rams world. By the look of it, no very. Eh, it's a rough patch and you'll get through it. Thanks for the well wishes for my team Rams fans...we will certainly need them going into the playoffs...God, I do not want to play either the Redskins. NOt that I am afraid of them, cause I think that we can beat any team in the NFC right now, but they are hot at the wrong (right) time.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast