Thread: Harbaugh Babys

live4ramin is offline Registered User

Harbaugh Babys

What's with these Harbaughs? If they're not throwing a girlie hormonal fit, they're up someones butt trying to get their way.

Manoman. Numerous shots of Jim's tantrums and then John chewing ass on a powerless stadium official.

What was it like in that house? Someone needed a time out.

Kiss my ass, football gods

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Re: Harbaugh Babys

I am sure John was upset about how the momentum was changing with the power issues. I also noticed that the 9ers gained a yard during that power outage, and I think that was one of the things I saw him point out as I was trying to read his lips. About the time that John was arguing with the officials, it was annnounced that they were going to allow any warmups that the teams felt was necessary, without limits. I wonder if he was upset because that would cause even more down time for his offensive players.

gap

TorontoRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by live4ramin View Post
    What's with these Harbaughs? If they're not throwing a girlie hormonal fit, they're up someones butt trying to get their way.

Manoman. Numerous shots of Jim's tantrums and then John chewing ass on a powerless stadium official.

What was it like in that house? Someone needed a time out.
    What NFL coach or any other professional coach do you know who hasn't thrown a fit occasionally. BTW, while I've never met Jim I have had the privelege of meeting John personally through my workplace and found him to be one of the nicest people on the planet. He spent at least half an hour chatting with me even though he didn't have to do so. So, as far as I'm concerned I'm more than willing to cut John some slack.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoRam View Post
    What NFL coach or any other professional coach do you know who hasn't thrown a fit occasionally.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

First of all, I've never perceived John Harbaugh as that much of a hothead.

Jim, on the other hand, acts like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum every time something goes against him.

Right now, he has a talented team that's winning a lot of games, so he can get away with those antics. Eventually, though, his act will wear thin, and people will just tune his nonsense out.