Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Right_Said_Red Guest

Re: Hasselbeck is having tough time with Green Bay tonite!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Gotta love the standard Stevens clutch drop, bwahaha
    To steal one from Berman....

"Whoop!"s!......

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Uh oh, here come the Seahawks. Hope Favre has a little more magic tonight.

Right_Said_Red Guest

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Uh oh, here come the Seahawks. Hope Favre has a little more magic tonight.
    Got everything crossed for that one.

Right_Said_Red Guest

That roughing the passer call is one of the top 25 worst calls in football this year right now. Period.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

What has happen Green Bay?? Touchdown Seattle, Hasselbeck to Stevens... Seattle 34-24

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I hope Holmgren comes out tomorrow and publicly thanks to the refs for helping on that touchdown drive, since he was fine calling them out publicly when he was on the receiving end. That was easily one of the worst calls of the year, and basically crushed any momentum the Packers had.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Oh well, that's why you want to keep yourself in a position to control your own destiny. Next week against Denver should be interesting, especially with Cutler being named the official starter.

DanS761 Guest

wow.it really hurts you sheep fans to see the seahawks that kicked your teams ass. save the popcorn and keep the couch warm guys! its gonna be a long offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by DanS761 View Post
    wow.it really hurts you sheep fans to see the seahawks that kicked your teams ass. save the popcorn and keep the couch warm guys! its gonna be a long offseason.
    Doesn't hurt much at all. With both Hass and SA back, this is a game the Seahawks should have won, and they squeaked out with a victory. They got a lot of help from the officials though, with that bogus roughing the passer penalty basically changing the game completely. Somehow I doubt Seahawk fans will complain about that officiating mistake though...

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Hilarious how you only post that after the game is over and the Hawks win.

Oh and way to go back on your word and contradict yourself:
    You guys are definetly are a better team this year. We could have just as easily lost and you win. Dont be down about this game you guys are defintely one of the top teams in the NFC.

Large_Ant Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Doesn't hurt much at all. With both Hass and SA back, this is a game the Seahawks should have won, and they squeaked out with a victory. They got a lot of help from the officials though, with that bogus roughing the passer penalty basically changing the game completely. Somehow I doubt Seahawk fans will complain about that officiating mistake though...
    I doubt we'll complain about it as well. We'll just call it payback for the BS roughing call that happened three weeks ago against the Raiders on Lofa Tatupu. You probably don't remember that one because you were probably too busy smiling. Tatupu gets called for a blow to the head on the QB when he never came near the QBs head. We did enough to win in spite of it which is more than the Packers can say.

Besides, let's all make believe the Packers lost because of one bad ref call and that it had nothing to do with the more than 200 yards they gave up on the ground.

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Honestly, I only saw the game wile the score was 7-0, as I had to crash so I an do a power shutdown to wire in a new distribution panel this morning at 5.

What I did see was a hungrey Packers team, and a sloppy Seattle team.

From what I have read this morning (or tonight, which is it?) Seattle went with the run after the 1st. The way Hasselbeck was playing early in the game, this was probably a wise decision.

Large_Ant Guest

You're half right RFS. Only Hasselbeck settled down and looked stellar in the second half. All three of the Seahawks TDs came through the air on pretty perfect throws. It was pretty clear that the weather played a big part in Hasselbeck's rust. The minute it calmed down, so did he.

LMAO! It's hilarious that you actually take offense to us rooting against the Seahawks. Too funny!

I wouldn't stick my chest out just yet. The Seahawks looked far from dominant against a pretty mediocre Packer team and got a HUGE break in doing it. We'll get a better indication next week when you actually play a good team. I'll be interested in what you have to say after that game.

By the way, I'm not sure winning two games on last second field goals qualifies as kicking anyones ass. And you might want to save some spite for next week, 'cause we'll be rooting big time against the Seahawks once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Large_Ant View Post
    You probably don't remember that one because you were probably too busy smiling.
    I was too busy... too busy to watch a crappy Oakland team take on a beat up Seattle team. Wasn't exactly highlighted on my schedule as a marquee match-up.

We did enough to win in spite of it which is more than the Packers can say.
    True, but then again the Packers weren't facing the Raiders two nights ago.

Besides, let's all make believe the Packers lost because of one bad ref call and that it had nothing to do with the more than 200 yards they gave up on the ground.
    Please show me where I gave any indication that the penalty was the sole reason the Packers lost this game.

What I said was that the call crushed their momentum and completely changed the game, and if you were watching the game, it would be hard to disagree with that.

Green Bay had just kicked a field goal to make it a three point difference, and then without that penalty, would have forced a three and out and a change of possession. Instead, Seattle's drive continues and they score, and the Packers completely collapse afterwards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12