Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Horrible officiating

Did anyone watch the Redskins/Bucs game? I haven't seen such horrible officiating in quite a while. Not only do I think control of the ball and a knee down equals a catch, but the fact that Sean Taylor got ejected for allegedly spitting on Pittman but Pittman didn't get ejected for PUNCHING TAYLOR IN THE HELMET baffles me.

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Re: Horrible officiating

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Did anyone watch the Redskins/Bucs game? I haven't seen such horrible officiating in quite a while. Not only do I think control of the ball and a knee down equals a catch, but the fact that Sean Taylor got ejected for allegedly spitting on Pittman but Pittman didn't get ejected for PUNCHING TAYLOR IN THE HELMET baffles me.
    I'm never surprised by the officiating anymore. I never saw any spit fly either. I bet what happened was when Taylor was yapping some spit flew accidently. Taylor is a headcase, but I didn't see any spit in any of the replays.

Ya Pittman should have been gonnnnnnnnnnnnnne.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

I said it before...these guys dressed like zebras are getting worse. I think a lot of them need their eyes checked.
    I saw the game. I could have done that good of a job, and I need glasses to see everything.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

That was a valid TD, a great throw and a greath catch, but the umps had to make up for taylors mistake.
    You think that was an horrible officiating? just watch every single giants game and you'll see consistency. They been ruling everything in Giants favor, and they'll probably do it again tonight.
    Last edited by NY RAMFAN; -01-08-2006 at 11:09 AM.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I to thought that was a TD. Simms dives accross the pile on never touches the end zone and that counts as a TD because he broke the plain. Yet the Bucs receiver had the ball in his hands 2 feet or 2 knees touch the end zone and no TD because he didn't land with control of the ball ??????? Didn't he break the plain ???

I'm totally baffled thank god that call wasn't against the RAMS. I would need a new tv if it had been our RAMS !

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I think the one that takes the cake is when the Rams Dallas game Martin throws up the ball but the recievers ran the wrong route,so the refs call Grounding.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

I think the one that takes the cake is when the Rams Dallas game Martin throws up the ball but the recievers ran the wrong route,so the refs call Grounding

You right my friend ... It seems that the NFL wants to controll who wins ???????

Holt81Jackson39 is offline Registered User

So who do ya think think the NFL wants to get to the super bowl cuz obviousally they want the Skins to go far. Its prolly the Pats and Giants. Pats beat the Colts and Giants beat the Skins to get there.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Ya that was bad but the worst I've seen ever was Iowa vs Flordia in the outback bowl. It was horrid!
    RamsFan16

gap Guest

Did you all give up on the pats game like I did? The three that just made it obvious the officials weren't gonna give the Jags a chance follow:

1. The rookie RB that fumbled after the DB/LB hit him helmet to helmet just after he lowered his head to hit him with the crown of his helmet

2. I don't remember which series it was, but a 3rd and long was incomplete because the DB had his right arm wrapped around the WR and deflected the ball with his left hand. That is interference no matter how you look at it. Unless of course your told not to penalize the pats' DBs.

3. This one made me turn off the TV. pats have a 63 yd TD run that should have been brought back to about the 40, as one of the WRs grabbed one of the Jags' DB by his collar to prevent him from chasing/tackling Faulk. Anyone who could see any part of the field would have had to have their eyes closed not to see such blatant holding.

gap