RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

How about Bernard Berrian?

We have to give Bradford someone besides just Amendola to throw the ball to. Amendola is now our #1 WR.

What about trading a late round pick for Berrian?

He was slowed by a nagging injuries last year but still started 15 games and finished with 618 yards. The previous two years he had 964 and 951 yards. He is a veteran who has deep threat ability and put up the stats. All six years of his career he has had passes that exceeded 40 yards.

6'1 185 29 years old.

He has not been targeted as much this year and Minnesota just got Moss who will take the roll he played. He has been upset about seeing his chances going down. We might be able to get him for a mid to late round pick. He says he is healthy this year he just is not getting the looks he used to.

If we could get a proven veteran who has done something in the NFL and take a flyer on Thomas I would do it. We have to give Bradford some weapons or the kid will get demoralized early in his career.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -10-10-2010 at 10:14 PM.

abram86 Guest

Re: How about Bernard Berrian?

Heck yea let's go after Berrian, nothing to lose at this time and if he works out we could probably use him for another 5 yrs minimum

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: How about Bernard Berrian?

I say get em, he may be 29 years old but with Bradford's accuracy he may be a suitable replacement for Mark Clayton, even though I'll miss the guy playing for us.

rxb97 Guest

Would Rams Be interested in BTwice

He was upset with coaching staff two weeks ago saying he wasnt being used enough , last night against the J-E-Ts he did not get targeted once...I think now that R.Moss has arrived they will be trying to shop him around

Fastcat is offline Registered User

Re: Would Rams Be interested in BTwice

Who is that?

Truth is offline Registered User

-rxb-
    Moss was the Vikings' 2nd leading receiver last night with 4 catches for 81 yds and a TD. What do you mean "...he did not get targeted once..." Now, if you had said that they haven't offered him a contract extension, and you believe he'll be available at the end of the season, we could discuss that.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

rxb97 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    -rxb-
    Moss was the Vikings' 2nd leading receiver last night with 4 catches for 81 yds and a TD. What do you mean "...he did not get targeted once..." Now, if you had said that they haven't offered him a contract extension, and you believe he'll be available at the end of the season, we could discuss that.
    The zero target was Benard Berrian BTwice, that is who I was referring to...I think the team is on the outs with him or him with them