RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

How sweet was that Patriot loss tonight!?!

It's always great when the Patriots lose, but when Belicheat makes one of the dumbest calls I've seen in a LONG time and it blows up in his arrogant face, it's freaking AWESOME! I like how in his press conference he alluded to being screwed out of the yard for the first down. Just once I'd like to hear that cocky SOB admit he blew it.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

Re: How sweet was that Patriot loss tonight!?!

it was indeed sweet..the Pats line kept Brady untouched for so long during the game that although i knew the Colts O could step it up at any time..i was thinking whenever the Colts score the Pats will...but boy how they blew it...not that they were ever gonna admit that... especially their classless HC.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

Always taking the conventional route isn't always the smart move. The Cheater did what he thought he had to do after seeing his defense get destroyed in the 4th quarter. If you watch what the Colts did on the last drive, do you really think having them go another 30-40 yards was going to make that much of a difference?

The Patriots have been winners for a while now, because they are aggressive. They do it on offense, defense and at the coaching level. You don't stop now because you want to play the conventional route.

jackson3909 is offline Registered User

yea i hate the cheatriots. and watching that game was great seeing peyton not brady come back in the forth quater and lead his team to victory. that was a tough call i think i would have punted it beacuse the colts wouldnt have to much time to operate. and the colts had to punt the ball 6 times!!! in the first half alone. but im really happy the patriots went for it and got denied that was a great game

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    It's always great when the Patriots lose, but when Belicheat makes one of the dumbest calls I've seen in a LONG time and it blows up in his arrogant face, it's freaking AWESOME! I like how in his press conference he alluded to being screwed out of the yard for the first down. Just once I'd like to hear that cocky SOB admit he blew it.
    Great game, great outcome. I love seeing the Patriots have their arrogant attitude stomped into the turf and I completely agree with you about Belicheat's decision to go on 4th and 2, ON THEIR OWN 28, STOOPID! He gave the game away, plain and simple, regardless of what the percentages say. After the game, in classic Belicheat arrogant fashion, he brushed by Caldwell with barely a glance, then ignored several players on his way off the field as quickly as possible. His smug underling Brady wasn't far behind, although he didn't look so smug after the game.

Getting punked by Manning and the Colts couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of asses.

RamOfDenmark is offline Registered User

Loved it! In fact I went to the ClanRam website today specifically to see if anybody else noticed and celebrate that loss with the rest of you.

What a bonehead call - and they used up their timeouts so they couldn't even challenge the 4th down play and since it was before the 2 minute mark was reached there was no possibility of booth review either. Blowing the timeouts was stupid, going for it on 4th and 2 deep in your own territory up by 6 was STUPID.

They played well enough to win it - they only lost because of their arrogance which makes it all the sweeter. One of the dumbest calls I've seen in a long time.