Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    yesiamahawkfan is offline Registered User

I come in peace!

I know I am a Hawk fan, but I come with respect for your team. I hope I can actually have inteligent conversations here because it is the off season, and im bored out of my mind.

I look foward to some interesting conversations betwen me and you ram fans

Ive heard from one of you at seahawks.net that "everyone is welcome at Clanram" and I hope you are true to your word.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: I come in peace!

Welcome to the Clan! We enjoy hearing the perspective of fans that like other teams, even division rivals. The 'Hawks and Rams have built up quite a heated feud the past couple of years, so this season should not disappoint.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Ill be posting my personal opions in the up coming days and dont take it personal if I take the Hawks side a few time. Its just an opinion

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by yesiamahawkfan
    Ill be posting my personal opions in the up coming days and dont take it personal if I take the Hawks side a few time. Its just an opinion
    Just stay away from words like stupid and jerk and you'll be fine.

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

This place is all about opinions, preferences and debate. As long as you defend your position intelligently, no one opinion is wrong. So go ahead and defend your boys! And welcome to ClanRam!

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Don't follow Mason's Path!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

And that's what makes us all fans. Welcome to the Clan. We look forward to your perspective.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Welcome To The Clan, How Do Feel About Getting Grant Wistrom And Do Hawk Fans Think Hes Really Worth That Money?

Us Hawk fans know we over paid him, but we are desperate for a pass rush, and im glad we got 2 from you guys in the past 2 seasons, If Marcus tubbs becomeds solid, our D-Line will become pretty good for once. Hopefully Lofa Tatupu can make plays for us because we could have gotten him a lot later.

Were starting to get rid of people that are distractions to the team(simmons, okefor, robinson, terry.) and are getting people who love the game(Herndon, Sharper, Jurevicius, Pathon, Darby). Thats why Im loving this off season, were in a way following the Patriots footsteps.

Mason is offline Registered User

What's wrong with my path???

The rivalry has definitely heated up. It took a couple of years, but I now hate the Rams (again, not the fans) more, or at the very least equal to, the Raiders.
    Come talk some smack. I dare ya. TalkHawks.com

2004 Seattle Seahawks --- NFC West Champions!
    :tongue:

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Us Hawk fans know we over paid him, but we are desperate for a pass rush, and im glad we got 2 from you guys in the past 2 seasons, If Marcus tubbs becomeds solid, our D-Line will become pretty good for once. Hopefully Lofa Tatupu can make plays for us because we could have gotten him a lot later.

Were starting to get rid of people that are distractions to the team(simmons, okefor, robinson, terry.) and are getting people who love the game(Herndon, Sharper, Jurevicius, Pathon, Darby). Thats why Im loving this off season, were in a way following the Patriots footsteps.
    If you guys make it deep in the playoffs, Ruskell has to be considered for "executive of the year". This offseason could have been veeeeeery bad for the Hawks, and it has turned out pretty good (I'm not sold on your draft, but that's a different story).

Speaking of the draft, what is Seahawk Nation's take on the Tatupu pick in the 2nd. I mean he was projected for the 5th or 6th round, and I know you guys took a lot of heat from most draftniks (for what their opinion is worth) over that pick. What's your impression of him?

And what are Huckeba's chances? (His dad coaches at the university I went to, so I kind of have a personal interest)
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Mason is offline Registered User

The feeling on Lofa is that although he seems to have a nose for the ball we took him too high. A lot of sites were reporting that Cincy was ready to grab him a few spots after us and that's why we we took him so high.

Huckeba hasn't made any impression yet whatsoever. But Ruskell continues to talk about his pass rusher skills and seems to believe that we will use him in situational packages this season to bring some heat.
    Come talk some smack. I dare ya. TalkHawks.com

2004 Seattle Seahawks --- NFC West Champions!
    :tongue:

Tatupu reminds me of a young Zach Thomas, and most other "experts" see this also. I hope it all pans out because we could have gotten Cody.

I hated the draft at first, but now that I looked at it, it wasent bad at all. Hopefully it all pans out with all these character guys.

RealRam is offline Registered User

YIAAHF, just want to Welcome You to ClanRam. Enjoy.

DanS761 is offline Registered User

huckeba stinks...sorry he just does. He will make the practice squad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast