Scidog68 Guest

Angry I Hate Atlanta Because.......

I hate Atlanta because Jim Mora Jr. is a smarmy little A-Hole.
    Michael Vick looks like a cocky prima-donna.
    I was watching them pee all over the Titans, in the first 5 minutes mind you, and realized the depths of my hatred. Deeper than the 'Aints. Hotter than the Sqwaks. My hatred of the Falcons is limitless. Whether they beat us last season or not, I've never liked them and nothing they've done in the last 5 years has made me change my mind.

I hope they all get Necrotic Fasciitis of the groin and die.

There. Rant over.
    Last edited by Scidog68; -08-20-2005 at 05:15 PM.

ramstough39 is offline Registered User

Re: I Hate Atlanta Because.......

Quote Originally Posted by Scidog68
    I hate Atlanta because Jim Mora Jr. is a smarmy little A-Hole.
    Michael Vick looks like a cocky prima-donna.
    I was watching them pee all over the Titans, in the first 5 minutes mind you, and realized the depths of my hatred. Deeper than the 'Aints. Hotter than the Sqwaks. My hatred of the Falcons is limitless. Whether they beat us last season or not, I've never liked them and nothing they've done in the last 5 years has made me change my mind.

I hope they all get Necrotic Fasciitis of the groin and die.

There. Rant over.
    I would probably feel the same with you, but the only problem is...I am from Virginia, and my favorite college football team is Virginia Tech. I've always liked Vick, so I am a bit of a fan of the Falcons, but I have began a little bit of the hatred for them because of this last season, and what all they have done. But like I said, it's hard for me to actually hate them.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

I wouldn't be too worried.....

Unless Mora cures the Falcons' yo-yo problem, they will have a shaky season this time around, then bounce back next year, then flop again the year after. It seems to be their way.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Scidog68 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MOM
    I wouldn't be too worried.....

Unless Mora cures the Falcons' yo-yo problem, they will have a shaky season this time around, then bounce back next year, then flop again the year after. It seems to be their way.
    I hope you're right.......

KurtWarner2005MVP Guest

I feel the hate as well. Not as much as our rivals. But that playoff game still stings.

jkramsfan Guest

Falcons Suck-enough Said