rammiser is offline Registered User

I May Take Flak For This

I never wish injury on anyone but here goes. When the Patriots are up on these teams they play and their winnning 42-7 and they keep playing like it's 7-7 I would think it would be a bit ironic if Brady got injured nothing serious or career ending just a broken leg or something. Just so that idiot Bellichek would have to tap dance in the media room about why is he still in there when your up 42-7? The Pats organization is so egotistic and its all about getting the records. They want Brady to have more td's than Manning it's so obvious. I know this is poor sportsmenship but so is running up the score every week. Some people say they dont have a problem with it but no one else in the NFL does that purposely. It would just be sweet justice to see monotone coach speechless at a press confrence.

Just Fix It

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Re: I May Take Flak For This

We just had a thread on this over at seahawks.net. And I was against this. It is real bad karma to wish injury on another teams player. Bad karma. As soon as you do that, one of your main players gets hurt. Karma will get you like that.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Its not like anymore of our players can ge hurt, im really not worried about karma haha its already hit us, lol
    Built RAM tough

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Living in Patriot Nation as I do I've been sticking pins in the Brady doll since Superbowl XXXVI. I to hope something bad happens to him.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

I would never want to see any player seriously injured, but I would love to see how the Patriots would cope without Brady or perhaps without 3-4 of their starting OL for a few games against some decent competition. Then we could legitimately judge just how great a tactician Belichick really is.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I would never want to see any player seriously injured, but I would love to see how the Patriots would cope without Brady or perhaps without 3-4 of their starting OL for a few games against some decent competition. Then we could legitimately judge just how great a tactician Belichick really is.
    The Colts are going through it now.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

What I'd really like to see is Satan tell Brady "Okay, time's up. I'm not helping you any more" and for Tom to proceed to go 12-41 for 103 yards, no TDs and 6 ints. in a key playoff game.

Is that asking so much?

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Funny you should bring this up, but this topic has come up here already this year.

Think back to pre-season....

A certain RB goes down in preseason (Gore) and there were several clan members making light of it. Myself and some others made the statement that karma is something you don't mess with. Wishing injury on the opponent is a recipe for disaster.

...and just what happened to the Rams following the Gore injury?

Injuries. Lots of injuries.

Karma?
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I have some hate happening and I admit that I am not happy with certain players that are far too smug with their performance. I am trying to keep it inside my head, but it keeps jumping around trying to get out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

here is my take: Brady gets hurt Matt Cassel puts up the same unbelievable numbers, but gets hurt too. It becomes known that it is a system and not Brady's greatness. Brett Farve gets MVP.

Miami hands the Patsys their first loss. Other teams figure them out and they stop being an formidable force in the AFC.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Seriously, you wanna talk about Karma? does that mean we get to win the SB next year? that would be justice right there...

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaRamFan View Post
    Seriously, you wanna talk about Karma? does that mean we get to win the SB next year? that would be justice right there...
    I want a SUPERBOWL rematch with the Patriots in the near future.

moklerman is offline Registered User

I don't wish anything personal against Brady or any of the Patriots in particular but what they're doing is the epitome of tempting fate/karma.

As an example, I didn't specifically wish anything on Rodney Harrison but I was delighted when he got injured. I think he's one of the dirtiest players in the league and I was perfectly content with feeling that it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Brady's in the same boat. I can't argue with the numbers he's putting up but there's something very disingenuous about him that I can't seem to identify. I do know that he and Billicheck are stat-padders and I can't stand that crap. I will enthusiastically root against them in the playoffs.