Thread: I wonder

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

I wonder

I wonder what the naysayers are saying now.

What is being said on the whiners board?

Or the Squawks?

Or the Tards?

We have a defense, one that can hold one of the AFC's best teams to darn near nothing.

Thank God football season is here!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: I wonder

I don't think they can say anything with their mouths agape Sam. When they're finally able to close them, it very well could be "uh oh".

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    What is being said on the whiners board?
    Ask and you shall receive
    I think most of us are disappointed at the loss, but pleased with our team's overall performance and are optimistic about the future. The team looks better than last year. We'll see if it continues...

Or the Tards?
    Here you go
    Most are pleased about an ugly win (as any fan would be), though some are concerned about almost losing to the "lowly" Niners after predicting a blowout. Their offensive line and defense in particular are worrying some of them.

Thank God football season is here!
    Indeed!

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

Chrome_CW is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Or the Squawks?
    We're too busy whining about the perceived problems of our offensive line to really comment much on your game....of course I think that people just have short memories - our O-line looked shaky on the road to start last year as well in Jacksonville...

In all seriousness I caught part of your game today watching the Hawks game in a sports bar and I thought your defense looked really good. What I saw of your offense might make me concerned a bit if I were you because you weren't able to punch it in....before anybody flames me about that comment please remember that the Hawks were on at the same time so I only caught pieces between plays. Haven't you guys had issues punching it in during the pre-season with Linehan's new offense? Obviously we had some issues punching it in today as well, but I think part of that was a product of a pretty good defensive Lions team. May have been the case with the Broncos holding you to field goals as well.

I'm sure we'll get some more smack talking going with you guys though before next month's game though - but for now we are mostly looking forward to knocking the Tards back down to earth next week at Qwest Field....should be rocking! Good luck with the Whiners next week - should be interesting to see the results of our two games to tell just how legit the entire NFC West is this year. At this point I'm thinking that both the Rams and the Hawks win big - we'll see how it goes though - the Whiners always play you guys tough and the Tards are going to want to try to show us that they are for real(which I personally will never believe until they resolve some of their O-line issues)

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Haven't you guys had issues punching it in during the pre-season with Linehan's new offense? Obviously we had some issues punching it in today as well, but I think part of that was a product of a pretty good defensive Lions team. May have been the case with the Broncos holding you to field goals as well.
    It is a concern, but as you pointed out the Broncos D is pretty good.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey