coachalgreer Guest

Smile If Arizona opens the arsenal... watch out steelers!!

This is a CoachAl post so lets get one thing straight; "I'm not here to worship Kurt or his Cards." HOWEVER, I love me some wide open offensive attacks and I believe that the Cards have yet to pop the cork, cock the mack, or crack the Jack (JD). Just imagine this wrinkle for Superbowl Sunday.

The 1999 Mr. Flordia Highschool Football Player of the Year and FSU QB/WR Anquan Bowlden in the shotgun/Single Wing with the EDGE poised for some spread option/sprint option hollow heads for the Blitzberg masses. Why sit back and wait for a defense to settle in and attempt to size your offense up with some bend but don't break schemes. Make no mistake. I understand that the Cards Offense is potent and running well at this time. But keeping in mind that the Steelers and Cardnials have had 2 weeks to prepare. "Unlike our Rams." I believe that both teams had better show up with a few conseald weapons.

Don't bash me too hard! You might find out that I am right on target come gameday!

YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE.

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Re: If Arizona opens the arsenal... watch out steelers!!

This thread'll get moved, but yeah hopefully the Steelers lose..i dont like em, but the X-factor here is Troy Polamalu!...

coachalgreer Guest

Why will the thread get moved? I made mention as a fan of offense. The GSOT spoiled me. However, I noticed that in some big games our traditional attack got bogged down against the Tampa, Giant and Patriot types. With teams intent on bringing pressure to the offense to acct for overloads, stunts, and sometimes dropping eight into coverage (non traditional approach). Why would an offense not want to produce more problems for the D to prep for. Nothing to live off of. Just a change of pace like the no huddle and moving the pocket. If you make the defense face your best athletes with no comfort zone, they are liable to give up more big plays. In short... We need some of that here in the STL and I am praying that the Cards break it out successfully as this is a copycat league.

Bouldin is not Brady but he can throw the ball. He is a true athlete. I would love to see him in the spiral horns next year.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well, I think the Cardinals defense has more to do with this game than most people are considering. That defense tanked down the stretch and if Delhomme has even a decent game the Panthers win. Ben R won't have that bad of a game. If the Steelers score 20 or more points, game over.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Key is the Cards O-line. If the armor holds up, the weapons will be able to fire. If the armor is weak, the weapons will take damage and not be able to scratch the Steel armor of the other team.
    Know what I mean?

coachalgreer Guest

I know that hind sight is 20/20 but if they used my wrinkle before the half they are SB Champs.