Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mooselini is offline Registered User

Re: If you HAD to be a fan of another team...

Jacksonville. I lived there for a bit and my brother was born there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Steelers, my dad grew up as a die hard fan and lived to watch his team recover from the ruins of mediocrity to the legacy of the Steel Curtain Dynasty.

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

If I had to, probably Colts, based on proximity, I live on the Indiana- Illinois border. Also based on their FO, it always seems that Bill Polian can find whatever they need through the draft and Jim Irsay seems like he doesn't take crap from anyone.

OK, and it would be nice to root for a team that wins a few games every once in a while

Interestingly enough, I hate Colts fans, but hey if you can't beat em, join em

Or does that mean I would hate myself? Look at the conudrum you have me facing, I think I will go ahead and remain a Rams fan!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

I have a soft spot for the Saints, although i cant say i support them because of two reasons:

1) The rivalry with the Rams when they were in the same division
    2) The fact they recently won the SB and i would be considered a glory hunter

But i saw the Saints play at Wembley Stadium in London, it was the second game ive ever seen live. It was a great game against the Chargers which the Saints won. But best of all i was the guest of some lawyers from New Orleans who had bought their tickets in the US, so i was surrounded by all the american Saints fans and it was great atmosphere.

chancelandusa is offline Registered User

I was pulling for the cardinals last couple of seasons really wanted to see kurt win another championship w/kurt gone no love for the redbirds
    have to stay local CHARGERS as Ram Fan Til I DIE stated no way in Hell
    could it be whinners or oakland

thats a big HAD TO BE just feels wrong

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Although I live approx. 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium (Home of the New England Patriots) there's no way I would support that franchise. No No No!!!!!

As a few others have said, I was on the Cardinals bandwagon because of Kurt Warner but now that he's gone they go back into the scrap pile.

I guess I would go with the Pittsburgh Steelers. They've been a solid franchise for many years. Yes I like Big Ben!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!

Varg6 is offline Registered User

I'd have to go with the Philadelphia Eagles and not because of the affiliation Spags has had with them; always liked McNabb, but with him gone, I don't know. In general, I've just always thought Reid was an excellent coach and I respect him...

Jeez, this is tough, I feel awful just thinking about being a part of any NFL team other than the Rams; it's like cheating

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

PARamfan is offline Registered User

Cardinals for Kurt.
    Giants for spoiling Belicheat's perfect season.
    Packers for being a legendary franchise.

SaltwaterServr is offline Registered User

Houston? Heck no, they whine and complain about being overlooked. Statistically, they are the worst expansion team in NFL history. 8 seasons to finally crack a winning record. Plus I love the fact that they're the poor cousin to Dallas.

New Orleans. Used to like them a bit as the underdog. Never in my life seen so many fleur de lis in San Antonio since they won the Super Bowl. Screw 'em.

Miami. I despise everything and anything that is Billy Parcells. He taught Belichick how to cheat and I won't forgive that.

Jaxonvil. Team most likely to relocate in the next five years. Their message board has almost every fan that has attended a game in person. All 500 of them. The support for their team is so pathetic that they close off 10,000 seats so they can fake a sold out stadium to lift the local black out restrictions, and then didn't sell out 7 of 8 home games last season. Pass on them regardless.

Carolina. Hmmmm. Strong running game. Possibility there. Got rid of Dehlomme. Hmmm.

Tampa Bay. I'm a big saltwater fishing guy, so there's a chance. Fake pirata ship is kinda cool; **** pirates aren't though. Next.

Atlanta. Derty berds. Their head coach whined about the sun being in their eyes when they played in Cowboys Stadium. Didn't stop Dallas from scoring the next quarter with the sun in Romo's eyes. Meh.

Detroit. Hahaahahahahahaha! Come on. Next.

Cleveland. Too much **** talk from a fan base that gets tight pants when Jim Brown does a cameo in a movie.

Cinci. Dallas's leftovers. Pacman, Tank, Roy Williams, Mike Zimmer, possibly Ken Hamlin.

Denver. Hmmmm. Do like their IN-COME-PLETE chant after every bad pass from the opposing QB. Don't like their head coach, don't like watching a franchise choke in back to back seasons when they had a chance to make the playoffs. REALLY didn't like Shanahan's cut block scheme.

NY Jets. Got into the playoffs because the assistant head coach of the Colts pulled the head coach out of the game. Buddy Ryan was a POS, and the nugget didn't fall outside the bowl. I do love their defense though. Sanchez has a lot to prove as a QB and their running game might have taken a step backwards. Pass.

NY Giants. Hated divisional rival. One of the all time famous faces of the franchise just raped a 16 year old girl. Another recent face of the franchise just left his 8 month pregnant wife to run off with a 20-something intern at work. The team quit in the last two games of the season, and the stars won't realign to see Manning The Lesser win another Super Bowl. I hope they implode the wrong stadium, which was designed so poorly they had to add huge I-Beams to hold the upper decks in place. Then they sold the seats behind the I-Beams.

Washington. One heckuva team, if it was 2005. Danny Snyder sued a retired old woman living on social security because she could no longer afford her season tickets and couldn't sell them. He banned banners that criticized him and his front office. He bought and shut down a website that criticized him openly. He paid $100 Million for a player nobody else thought was worth over $55. Pass.

Philly. No stadium has more rapes, assaults, and aggravated assaults than Lincoln Financial Field. Worst fans in the league, and they take pride in it.

Chicago. You traded how many picks to Denver for a malcontent whiny kid at QB? Uh, no.

Minnesota. I abhor any team that has Mr. Vicodin on its roster. Didn't even lose a dollar or gets suspended a single day from the NFL for his illegal abuse of the pain killer.

Pittsburgh. Ruthlessraper. **** him and everything he stands for. No need to mention that he STOOD UP a Make-A-Wish child for their afternoon appointment. Didn't call, didn't apologize. So yeah, there is a need to mention it. Piece of crap QB. Did I forget his team ownership was illegally invested in a racetrack which is strictly prohibited by NFL ownership rules, but the league looked the other way??? I do wonder sometimes as well where the hundreds of doses of HGH and steroids their team doctor was unable to account for went.

Green Bay. I will not forgive the Ice Bowl. The Super Bowl trophy was )( that close to being called the Landry Trophy instead of the Lombardi.

San Diego. Okay, I like the Bolts and will like them more when they dump Merriman.

Seattle. I live in fear of a new CBA with no salary cap and Paul Allen decides to bring the next 10 Super Bowls to the suicide capital of the United States. The man could buy half of the NFL with money to spare.

San Fran. HA! See the issue with Tampa Bay, only that kind of piracy is encouraged in San Fran.

Enough of the list for now.

San Diego, followed by Kansas City. At least Kansas City used to be the Dallas Texans.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Oh, this is easy...

Whatever team is playing the Raiders that weekend.

But if I had to pick just ONE team.

The Chargers.

They play the Raiders twice a year.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    Oh, this is easy...

Whatever team is playing the Raiders that weekend.

But if I had to pick just ONE team.

The Chargers.

They play the Raiders twice a year.
    So does the Broncos and Chiefs.

Servox28 is offline Registered User

id have to go with the buccs ive bin to about 25 buc games the last few years and i love those jerseys/ the pirateship....hell the entire stadium looks great. but the greatest part is whenever the buccs play the rams i always got my marshall faulk jersey on and i get booed like hell lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12