RamsDynasty is offline Registered User

Instant Karma and the Patriots

Once upon a time there was a team, a magnificent team. A team filled with All Stars. A team said to possess the greatest offense, EVER! A young dynasty on its way to claiming another Super Bowl Victory. A heavy prohibitive favorite going in for the formality of claiming its next title, the next of many; facing off against a team lead by a quarterback with relatively little playoff experience. The Point spread was to the moon and a blowout was generally expected. The lambs, pardon the pun, being lead to the slaughter was a little rag tag team dressed in red, white and blue that come onto the field holding hands, announced as a team. The rest is history, the end of one young dynasty and the birth of a more dominant one. Flash forward 7 years and history is repeating itself. There is another team hailed as the greatest offense ever. A new team packed with all stars, a heavy favorite to win the Super Bowl further cementing it's claim as one of the greatest dynasties ever. The David against this overwhelming Goliath, a red, white and blue clad Giants team that like the team mentioned earlier stands no chance at least according to popular opinion. I have no love for Eli and the Giants, but I would love to see history repeat itself. Let this game signal the end of Patriots dynasty. Heck let the G-men come out announced as a team. You know they say Karma can be a *itch, and it would be too sweet to watch the Pats reap what they once sowed.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Instant Karma and the Patriots

I would love to see this happen!

rammiser is offline Registered User

Unfortuantely Brady and Bellicheat have sold their souls to the devil so it probably isnt going to happen. Do you ever notice how everything goes their way. No bad weather, I mean a little win but thats all. They lucked out and didnt have to face the Colts instead they get a beat up Chargers team with no Tomlinson. They take no injuries EVER. The first Phillip Rivers pick there was a no call leg whip from Vrabel which caused and errant throw by Rivers. I mean everything always bounces there way. The Ravens game the refs give the Ravens d-coordinator a timeout when the Ravens d stuffed Brady on 4th down. Every draft pick they make turns out to be great. I mean it makes me sick how it all just seems to work out in their favor all the time. I too would love to see the G-men do it but that's just wishful thinking. I bet it's like 46-13 Pats. Just think if the Chargers had a healthy Tomlinson and Gates and Rivers in all those red zone trips they had. It's like taking Warner,Faulk and Bruce from the 99 Rams and expecting them to win. Man I just threw up in my mouth again because for two weeks I have to listen too the media frenzy over the beloved Patsies.
    Just Fix It

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I still remember the Boston Patriots... Wonder where Steve Grogan is now?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

maineram is offline Registered User

Go Giants !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Oh maybe there is Karma

With all the blowouts, score running up this pass season, REVENGE will be invisited on the PATS. The Jets and a few others are aching for some pay back.

YET the Rams still owe Brady and company for a SB loss. Just sad that I don't think Linehan well be the RAM avenger to right that wrong!! More to the point if Linehan did his job, it ought to have been the Rams in this years Superbowl. It would have been sweet--the Pats make it all that way to the SB unbeaten, to crash and burn infront of millions. Well thanks to Linehan, it is the Giants opportunity and chance to play spoilier.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I would love to see the Patriots lose, but they seem to be playing good enough to win right now.

The chargers defense was playing well and they picked off Brady three times and sacked him a couple of times. It is too bad that charger offense did not capitalize on the interceptions and could not turn some of those field goals into touchdowns. It was a close game, but the chargers came into the game injured and they did not play their best game.

I would love to see the Giants beat them soundly in the SuperBowl, but it doesn't seem possible right now. Most likely we are going to have to hear about the Patriots perfect season for a long time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

txramsfan is offline Registered User

The Giants have a shot and here's why, the running game. If the Giants can run the ball effectively enough to not let Brady and Co. get to far ahead, they have a shot.

I will say this, if the Giants win that will be a much bigger upset than the Patriots beating the Rams. This Patriot team may be the best ever. It certainly is the best team I have ever seen.

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    The Giants have a shot and here's why, the running game. If the Giants can run the ball effectively enough to not let Brady and Co. get to far ahead, they have a shot.

I will say this, if the Giants win that will be a much bigger upset than the Patriots beating the Rams. This Patriot team may be the best ever. It certainly is the best team I have ever seen.
    Agreed TX, but the problem I see for the G-men is when Brady & co. does take the field, Can they put pressure on him( get in his face, knock him down, sacks & tipped balls). Because the Giants secondary is suspect & if Brady gets the time the Pats will win this in a blowout. 49-17:\

RamsDynasty is offline Registered User

This is So sweet, for as much as our loss to them hurts this loss tonight has to hurt them oh so much more. Memo to Patriots The Mercury Morris Mortgage agency just called your mortgage application has been denied please vacate our block ASAP!

bruce4life is offline Registered User

All I Have To Say Is That Karma Is A Botch....

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Ah This Is So Great!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Instant Karma's gonna get you!
    Gonna hit you right in the face!
    Wipe that smirk off Tom Brady!
    There's no perfection in this place!

Maybe soon the World will see...
    How you cheated your way to three...
    But number four has has come and gone...
    Thank you, New York... you're looking strong!

You're eighteen... and... one...
    Perfect season's... gone!
    You're eighteen... and... one...
    And all that matters is that one, that one, that one!

With apologies to John Lennon

Chris58 is offline Registered User

Cool Re: Instant Karma and the Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by RamsDynasty View Post
    Once upon a time there was a team, a magnificent team. A team filled with All Stars. A team said to possess the greatest offense, EVER! A young dynasty on its way to claiming another Super Bowl Victory. A heavy prohibitive favorite going in for the formality of claiming its next title, the next of many; facing off against a team lead by a quarterback with relatively little playoff experience. The Point spread was to the moon and a blowout was generally expected. The lambs, pardon the pun, being lead to the slaughter was a little rag tag team dressed in red, white and blue that come onto the field holding hands, announced as a team. The rest is history, the end of one young dynasty and the birth of a more dominant one. Flash forward 7 years and history is repeating itself. There is another team hailed as the greatest offense ever. A new team packed with all stars, a heavy favorite to win the Super Bowl further cementing it's claim as one of the greatest dynasties ever. The David against this overwhelming Goliath, a red, white and blue clad Giants team that like the team mentioned earlier stands no chance at least according to popular opinion. I have no love for Eli and the Giants, but I would love to see history repeat itself. Let this game signal the end of Patriots dynasty. Heck let the G-men come out announced as a team. You know they say Karma can be a *itch, and it would be too sweet to watch the Pats reap what they once sowed.
    Good call RD. Very prescient!

LinkBacks (?)

1. -01-21-2008, 01:30 AM