Thread: Jacked up

gap Guest

Jacked up

Just got done watching Jacked Up on the pregame show, and it has me hoping a couple of those hit resulted in 15 yard penalties. The hit by Lynch was a clear case of spearing a defenseless receiver. The one on the Giants' punt, while legal, was as shameful a shot that a player could do. Not only was it out of the play, but it was on a guy half his size with minimal pads. If I was the Giants' coach, I would devise plays that would give my guys a chance to take him out of the game. Shoot, if I was Reid I would ride his ass in film study for only going after a small guy instead of taking on someone his own size that coulda helped extend the return.

gap

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: Jacked up

I was going to post something about this gap. That had to be the most violant string of hits that I have ever seen in a one week period. For those that missed it, you have to find the tape. WOW!!!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

That's the best addition of Jacked Up I've seen, in terms of hard hits. Sometimes they struggle to find some really hard ones, but this week had plenty of them.

And Lynch was penalized for the hit, but it wasn't the full penalty I don't think. Something about Hall having both feet on the ground. Whether or not he'll see a fine, it's hard to tell. I doubt it. But what Trotter did to the Giants punter, while legal, was very disappointing, especially when he gets up and fist pumps and turns to look at what he did to him.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

But what Trotter did to the Giants punter, while legal, was very disappointing, especially when he gets up and fist pumps and turns to look at what he did to him.
    I know it's part of the game and all, but anyone that goes head hunting on a punter, for pete's sake, is weak. That punter isn't going to make a play on the return. Find someone likely to hit your return man, and stick them instead. You've got 10 guys trying to block 11 guys. And you waste your block on some punter?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod