Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Jaworski Replacing Theismann In MNF Booth

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    I agree with you -- Dennis was a mistake! In fairness to Dennis however, I don't think he had a chance from the get go as MNF is not the right format for his talents. He was a square peg trying to fit in a round hole ... On a side note I have to ask Tex if you favor sarcasm -- what do you think of George Carlin ...??
    Carlin is the master Maui. All others just emulate him. Ron White is a great sarcastic comedian now and so is Lewis Black and Jon Stewart. Not a big Steve Colbert fan. Don't necessarily hate him, but he doesn't grip me either.

AlphaRam Guest

Kornheiser looks like he escaped a hobo convention. He talks in the same manner.

Trico - isn't that the auto insurance people? He brings nothing to the table.

Jaworski, despite being an ex-Ram, is also irritating to listen to, as well. I don't think he is as smart as he thinks he is, either. In fact, after his contract with the Rams expired, the dummy let Chuck Know trade him to the Eagles. Notice that he wasn't under contract anymore. Pretty smart, huh?

Suzy Kobler looks like Cheech & Chong's niece with those squinty eyes. She has ruined the role of the sideline reporter. "When Peyton Manning was 7, he got a hang nail and it hurt. That built up his character to be a quarterback in the NFL...blah blah..blah". Her voice irritates me and she should go for study at the Visene Institute.

MNF is really going to suck this year.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Kornheiser looks like he escaped a hobo convention. He talks in the same manner.

Trico - isn't that the auto insurance people? He brings nothing to the table.

Jaworski, despite being an ex-Ram, is also irritating to listen to, as well. I don't think he is as smart as he thinks he is, either. In fact, after his contract with the Rams expired, the dummy let Chuck Know trade him to the Eagles. Notice that he wasn't under contract anymore. Pretty smart, huh?

Suzy Kobler looks like Cheech & Chong's niece with those squinty eyes. She has ruined the role of the sideline reporter. "When Peyton Manning was 7, he got a hang nail and it hurt. That built up his character to be a quarterback in the NFL...blah blah..blah". Her voice irritates me and she should go for study at the Visene Institute.

MNF is really going to suck this year.
    You don't really think Joe T is better in the booth than Jaws do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

AlphaRam Guest

I do not care for either one, but Theisman edges out Jaws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12