throwback week

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Johnson lashes out at 'fake' NFL fans

Tennessee running back Chris Johnson lashed out at "fake" NFL fans Wednesday, as he continues to sit out training camp while seeking a long-term contract.

"Can these fake Titan fans STFU on my timeline I don't have a regular job so don't compare me to you and I can care less if uthink I'm greedy," Johnson wrote on his Twitter account.
    Johnson then tweeted that he loves the "real fans" in response to a question from a Titans supporter. And a third tweet said his comments should not upset any "real" Titans fans.
    Johnson, 25, met with the Titans last week, but both sides reported little to no progress toward a deal, with the Titans now just 11 days away from their season opener.
    The Titans have offered to make Johnson the league's highest-paid running back, with an average salary of about $10 million a year. The Tennessean has reported Johnson is seeking approximately $13.5 million per year, with over $35 million in guarantees.
    Johnson has rushed for over 1,000 yards in three straight seasons since being drafted by the Titans in the first round of the 2008 draft. He rushed for 2,006 yards in 2009, the fifth-best single-season tally in NFL history.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Re: Johnson lashes out at 'fake' NFL fans

I dont care what people say I never thought Johsnson was better than Jackson the last couple of years and not to mention the class and leadership aspects that Sj brings to the table. Even though I do agree with Chris and think his post was funny it's just the point to lashing out lke that I suppose