Thread: Jonathon Ogden

general counsel is offline Registered User

Jonathon Ogden

I was at the falcons game saturday night 10 feet behind the ravens bench on the 50 yard line. These guys are all huge up close, but jonathon ogden is SO much larger than anyone else its scary. he is the closest thing in physical appearance to The Big Man that i can imagine, which i am sure accounts for one of the reasons he is often compared to our mr. pace. Oh by the way, sheer domination of the opponent is yet another reason.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Jonathon Ogden

True story. About 4 years ago, I was in Nashville having a business lunch at a restaurant downtown and couldn't help but notice this extremely large black male with two females enter the restaurant and seat themselves at the table next to me and my party. I was with a group of football fans and without saying a word we all shared the same thought...Are the Titans in town? Sure enough, it was a Monday and the Titans/Ravens played that night. Within a couple of minutes I realized who he was...Jonathon Ogden. The guy was enormous. I'm 6'4 and 290 lbs, and I felt absolutely dwarfed by this giant. He was 3 or 4 inches taller, but his coiffure stood another 4 inches higher making him appear an easy 7 feet in height. And his huge hands looked like they could wrap completely around a small tree trunk.

Let me just say at that point, I lost all desire to ever be an NFL DE.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: Jonathon Ogden

But Big Bison, what about your well known 4.38 40 time? Dont give up, many of us on the board believe that you are the next richard dent.

ramming speed to all

general counsel