Thread: Josh Brown

maltz88 is offline Registered User

Josh Brown

Hello Ram fans.

Son of a gun, another freakin nail biter yesterday.

One thing that is for sure with this rivalry between the hawks and rams; it doesn't matter how either team is playing up to that point, when these two teams face each other it is going to come down to the wire.

I just had one quick question. What is your impression of Josh Brown? I don't want to pick open any healing scabs, but just curious of what the rivals think of him.

In my view he has certainly put himself in with the upper echelon kickers in the conference, as far as being clutch under pressure.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Josh Brown

Quote Originally Posted by maltz88 View Post
    Hello Ram fans.

Son of a gun, another freakin nail biter yesterday.

One thing that is for sure with this rivalry between the hawks and rams; it doesn't matter how either team is playing up to that point, when these two teams face each other it is going to come down to the wire.

I just had one quick question. What is your impression of Josh Brown? I don't want to pick open any healing scabs, but just curious of what the rivals think of him.

In my view he has certainly put himself in with the upper echelon kickers in the conference, as far as being clutch under pressure.

He's a great kicker, I just wished he'd miss when he plays us

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

coy bacon is offline Registered User

I just had one quick question. What is your impression of Josh Brown?
    Money for you guys, a wound with salt & lemon juice for us. Hey, he earned his paycheck. You folks in Seattle ought to do something nice for him, like free coffee all year long, and all the fish he can eat. Maybe buy him some canned sunshine that he can break out during all that rain.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

What is your impression of Josh Brown?
    Sorry, I don't do impressions. My training is in law.

Hawkfandyno is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by coy bacon View Post
    Money for you guys, a wound with salt & lemon juice for us. Hey, he earned his paycheck. You folks in Seattle ought to do something nice for him, like free coffee all year long, and all the fish he can eat. Maybe buy him some canned sunshine that he can break out during all that rain.

Despite being partially in the rain shadow of the Olympic Mountains, the city of Seattle has a reputation for frequent rain.[27] In reality, the so-called "rainy city" receives an unremarkable 34 inches (898 mm) of precipitation a year, which is less precipitation than New York City, Atlanta, and Houston and most cities of the Eastern Seaboard (including St. Louis ) of the United States. Seattle's inaccurate worldwide reputation for rain derives from the fact that it is cloudy (not rainy) an average of 226 days per year (vs. 132 in New York City)--From Wikipedia

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Are you sure those are clouds not Chem-trails? Just kiddin'

WHAT SAY YE?

Large_Ant is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfandyno View Post
    Despite being partially in the rain shadow of the Olympic Mountains, the city of Seattle has a reputation for frequent rain.[27] In reality, the so-called "rainy city" receives an unremarkable 34 inches (898 mm) of precipitation a year, which is less precipitation than New York City, Atlanta, and Houston and most cities of the Eastern Seaboard (including St. Louis ) of the United States. Seattle's inaccurate worldwide reputation for rain derives from the fact that it is cloudy (not rainy) an average of 226 days per year (vs. 132 in New York City)--From Wikipedia
    True enough. I heard somewhere that in 2004 IIRC, Seattle had less rain than we had here in So. Cal. Pretty crazy.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Seattle Seahawks - 2004 & 2005 NFC West Champions