AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Jumping On The Bandwagon

Excuse my ignorance, but where exactly does one go to purchase a bandwagon?

Are there height requirements for a person to jump onto a bandwagon?

Does a bandwagon have live entertainment? Could I book ZZ Top onto a bandwagon if I could purchase such a vehicle?

What kind of mileage can one expect out of a bandwagon? Can you get a 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty? How does a bandwagon fare in government-mandated crash tests?

Do people ever race bandwagons? Have you ever seen a bandwagon with flames painted on it? Has a bandwagon ever been featured on "Pimp My Ride"?

Please enlighten me with your knowledge of bandwagons.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Jumping On The Bandwagon

I've seen thousands of bandwagons around hear. The bandwagons had round wheels and Patriot logos all over it until the Pats choked/lost in the AFC Championship game. Now the logos are gone and the wheels are SQUARE!!!

GO RAMS!:r

Let me know if they put it up for sale. There has to be a way to get rich off of bandwagoners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    There has to be a way to get rich off of bandwagoners.

Yes, use the hype to sell whiner and pats merchandise. Guaranteed income.

Guaranteed, that is, until they show their true colors and choke...

Do you think I could ever earn enough money to but this message board from Dez?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

I know where you can rent one!

http://www.co.st-louis.mo.us/parks/bandwagon.html
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Victor Bandwagon;
    Born 12th of January,1860-Deceased 21st of December 1788.

Creator and master architect of the Bandwagon. Legal copyright owner of such a vehicle.

Born in 1822 into a middle class family in California, Brazil. From an early age, the Eastern-European Caucasian Moor developed a strong interest in two key areas. Bands and Horse Drawn Wagons. Popular bands of the day included KISS, Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack, and the Ben Folds Five.

By 1543, he was a graduate of then to be Harvard University (formerly Bovine University), in Texas, New Zealand. He graduated with a double-degree, majoring in both bands and wagons. At university in 1770, he met his close friend, and then mentor John Bandwagon. John was a simple bloke, who enjoyed a cold beer and a meat pie for lunch on sundays, followed closely by a strong hit of metamphetamines, intended to knock him into next tuesday. By tuesday, John and Bill decided to build the illustrious bandwagon, amid protest from fred. Unfortunately, john had his beer pie and metamphetamine meal earlier in the week, and is currently stranded in time, at approximately 11:49 on monday night.

Harold and Mayvis were an early caveman/woman couple around the time of the Renaissance, who suggested to fred, who was then Victor, that he should move to massachussats, formerly Australia, so as to seek and discover the Holy Grail, found 10 years earlier in 7 BC.

Victor died alone in the year 3290 due to stress induced dyslexia. He was meant to have invented the bandwagon around this time. It is defined below.

Bandwagon; Illustrious, rust-proofed vehicle, most commonly used for jumping on or into.

Creator and legally binding copyright of the "Bandwagon Effect", that is, the observation that people often do (or believe) things because many other people do (or believe) the same.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Victor Bandwagon;
    Born 12th of January,1860-Deceased 21st of December 1788.

Creator and master architect of the Bandwagon. Legal copyright owner of such a vehicle.

Born in 1822 into a middle class family in California, Brazil. From an early age, the Eastern-European Caucasian Moor developed a strong interest in two key areas. Bands and Horse Drawn Wagons. Popular bands of the day included KISS, Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack, and the Ben Folds Five.

By 1543, he was a graduate of then to be Harvard University (formerly Bovine University), in Texas, New Zealand. He graduated with a double-degree, majoring in both bands and wagons. At university in 1770, he met his close friend, and then mentor John Bandwagon. John was a simple bloke, who enjoyed a cold beer and a meat pie for lunch on sundays, followed closely by a strong hit of metamphetamines, intended to knock him into next tuesday. By tuesday, John and Bill decided to build the illustrious bandwagon, amid protest from fred. Unfortunately, john had his beer pie and metamphetamine meal earlier in the week, and is currently stranded in time, at approximately 11:49 on monday night.

Harold and Mayvis were an early caveman/woman couple around the time of the Renaissance, who suggested to fred, who was then Victor, that he should move to massachussats, formerly Australia, so as to seek and discover the Holy Grail, found 10 years earlier in 7 BC.

Victor died alone in the year 3290 due to stress induced dyslexia. He was meant to have invented the bandwagon around this time. It is defined below.

Bandwagon; Illustrious, rust-proofed vehicle, most commonly used for jumping on or into.

Creator and legally binding copyright of the "Bandwagon Effect", that is, the observation that people often do (or believe) things because many other people do (or believe) the same.

Hope that helps.
    You are truly an expert of history beyond reproach.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    You are truly an expert of history beyond reproach.

I was an undergrad at Bovine usiversity around the year 62 and a half in Conetticut, on the continent of Italy.