Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Kurt Warner

KW is one of my favorite RAMS of all-time. I couldn't be happier for KW this season. He is starting for the Cardinals and if it weren't for KW they wouldn't still be in the playoff hunt.

KW has passed for 1525 yds, 11 td's, 6 ints, 9 sacks, 1 rushing td, 4 fumbles lost.

I don't route for the Cardinals to win or anything but I always like to see KW do well. Obviously if KW is having a good game the Cardinals usually win.

To be honest I don't mind at all seeing KW have a good game against us as long as we win the game.

Am I the only one that feels this way about Kurt Warner?

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Re: Kurt Warner

I always check to see how Kurt is doing and I'm pleased that he is playing to a high level even if that means the Cardinals winning some games. I still find it odd to see him playing against the Rams in another team's uniform even though he has been away 4 years or so. I guess that's down to me seeing him as a Ram 1st and foremost, although when he does face the Rams I don't mind him playing well as long as we get the W!!!

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I have never suppressed my support for Warner, to the dismay of some Bulgerites, and have always wished him continued success as long as it didn't create a roadblock for our Rams.

I would like to see him lead his most current team to the playoffs and perhaps even a Super Bowl and thus possibly secure a HOF nomination or even spot in the Hall.

I don't know how much longer he can hold up with the beatings he has had to endure so let us hope he can do it this year while the Rams seem to be re-grouping and the Cards seem to be poised for their best season in many years and only their 2nd winning season since 1968.

So, good luck Kurt, but....

GO RAMS!!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Warner is my all-time favorite Ram and I still watch all his games and want him to do well, although I do root for the Cardinals to lose every week. I guess it could reach a point where the Rams are mathematically eliminated, the Cardinals are giving the Seahawks a run for the division and I'll start pulling for the Cardinals to win, but I'd rather not have to get to that point.

As far as Warner against the Rams, I want him to have as bad a game as possible.

Keenum is offline Registered User

I always root for Warner, my favorite Ram of all time, and I want him to get wins (which should not affect us, since I was US getting wins as well). When he plays us, let him have a pretty good game, but we need the win.
    But if I were to get beat by anybody, I'd rather it be Kurt Warner than anyone else.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

How can you not be a Warner fan ? look at what the guy did why he was here and also what he does off the field,which I think is very important also, he is a class act and I will always root for him.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

I love Kurt Warner.

I want to have his babies.

Since the Rams are out of the playoff hunt I want the Crads to win every game and make it as far as possible in the playoffs. If Warner somehow led the Cards to the NFC championship or Superbowl, how could he not make in into the HOF?

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I love seeing Warner succeed, as long as it doesn't hurt the Rams in any way.

That being said, Cardinal fans can probably relate to our pain today, as Warner fumbled the ball in the endzone to give San Francisco an overtime victory today.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I love seeing Warner succeed, as long as it doesn't hurt the Rams in any way.

That being said, Cardinal fans can probably relate to our pain today, as Warner fumbled the ball in the endzone to give San Francisco an overtime victory today.
    Watching Frerotte fumble that last snap gave them the double wammy. Two plays from a tie for first place. Cardinal fans should be used to what happened today though.

Keenum is offline Registered User

That game was horrible, you can't blame that on Warner and his career high 484 yards. They should have had that easy FG.
    I really feel for Warner. The fans aren't blaming it on him though, as they shouldn't. They are passing the blame around to all the team.
    But that was a good game.

Agreed, Nick

Warner should have known to get rid of the ball faster in that situation, and the sack was there for a Safety before the fumble was a reality.

Regardless, the Cards (like the Rams) had the game in hand and couldn't convert from the 1 yard line.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    Agreed, Nick

Warner should have known to get rid of the ball faster in that situation, and the sack was there for a Safety before the fumble was a reality.

Regardless, the Cards (like the Rams) had the game in hand and couldn't convert from the 1 yard line.
    Neil Rackers blew that game.

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Neil Rackers blew that game.
    Laram,

You can blame it on Rackers, or the holder who did not call for the snap in time when Rackers made the FG.

The bottom line is the TEAM has to take full advantage of all opportunities because they don't know when the next one will come along. (Right, Rams?)

Regardless of what got the Cards to that point, the line failed to hold back the defensive rush, Warner didn't get rid of the ball (didn't want an int grounding call?) and in the process of being sacked he fumbled the ball.

Sadly, it will serve only to encourage the naysayers.

I remain a Warner supporter and wish him only the best (as far as it doesn't affect the Rams) but I also regard myself a realist.

Stinking Rackers....:\
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

moklerman is offline Registered User

Let's not forget Breaston fielding the punt at the 2 yard line, holding being called on the return, the decision to pass by the coaching staff, the blown assisgnment by the RT, the missed blitz pickup by the RB, the two primary receivers, Boldin and Pope, running into each other and falling down and the guard giving up on the play, eliminating any chance for Warner to move in the pocket.

Watching the Rams and Cardinals each week is giving me stomach aches.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Too bad they won't get to the superbowl. Adrian Wilson and their starting CB green are both out for the season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast