Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bruce4life is offline Registered User

Is Kurt Warner a H.O.F.???

This could be in NFl talk but since Kurt Warner might be the best Rams QB of all time and he is still loved by all Rams Fans i'm posting it in Rams talk. Is Kurt a Hall of Famer? He has all the stats, the Super Bowl appearances, and that special want to that a player brings to the NFL.

Kurt is a 2 time MVP and has 3 superbowl appearances. He has the top 3 yardage numbers in Superbowl history. He is in top 5 in 300 yard passing games and % numbers.

IS HE A HALL OF FAMER?

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Is Kurt Warner a H.O.F.???

Yes, yes he is.

A Rams Hall of Famer, as well. He'll always be remembered as a great QB, but especially for the Rams. Not only are his stats on par with HoF QBs, but his story is probably the best and most uplifting in NFL history. In fact, his story is one of the best I've ever heard for just about anything. There's nothing better than a man starting from nothing and becoming something. Something Great. And that's what he's done, he's done the impossible, and it just shows that we can all have dreams and make them a reality. He's done that. He's truly an inspiration. And I am SO PROUD to say that he was apart of the Rams' rich history, bringing us the Lombardi trophy and leading perhaps the greatest offense to ever play the game. Truly, truly incredible.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

without a doubt.

atcchris is offline Registered User

100% he is, and despite what the moderators do, he will always have a place AS A RAM in this Ram fan's heart.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by atcchris View Post
    100% he is, and despite what the moderators do, he will always have a place AS A RAM in this Ram fan's heart.
    Nice shot.

Topics about current players who are not Rams go in NFL Talk. It's that way for every non-Ram NFL player. When Kurt retires, as a retired former Ram, his topics will be back in Rams Talk.

It's a pretty simple rule, and it has nothing to do with whether Kurt has a place as a Ram in the minds of moderators.

Anyways, to answer the question, I think he's probably on the fence right now but another season or two of good production probably puts him in.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

The man is a legend and has done more than enough to secure inclusion into the Hall. Obviously many disagree, but I'd be shocked if he doesn't get voted in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nice shot.

Topics about current players who are not Rams go in NFL Talk. It's that way for every non-Ram NFL player. When Kurt retires, as a retired former Ram, his topics will be back in Rams Talk.

It's a pretty simple rule, and it has nothing to do with whether Kurt has a place as a Ram in the minds of moderators.

Anyways, to answer the question, I think he's probably on the fence right now but another season or two of good production probably puts him in.
    Too many people here are too quick to turn their back on the best QB this team has ever had, and likely will ever have.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

oh goodie, atc is back.

Warner threw a terrible pass AGAIN in the Super Bowl. He's entertaining, that's for sure

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Fortunately, chris, we don't moderate your heart. Stick whatever you want in it.

The board on the other hand has rules. One of which includes former Rams who are currently on other rosters (as Nick told you). Once he retires, the Warner will once again assume his spot back in our Rams forum.

Now, as to the question at hand..............YES, Warner is a H.O.F.er. Or at least if I were voting he would be.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

What is this... the fourth thread on this topic? I've lost count.

Too many people here are too quick to turn their back on the best QB this team has ever had, and likely will ever have.
    True or not, that has nothing to do with how threads here are moderated. Your implication that the moderators are somehow trying to remove Warner from his place in the hearts of Rams fans is both ridiculous and disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    oh goodie, atc is back.

Warner threw a terrible pass AGAIN in the Super Bowl. He's entertaining, that's for sure
    He's better than what WE have... The Cowboys would have killed to have his leadership.. would have been an entirely different season.

What was everyone saying? That "confusing" Steeler Blitz package was going to keep the Cardinals from even getting in the game... one timing pass they guessed right was about the only effective thing they could do, and the Cardinals could not tackle the guy... and STILL Warner almost pulled the game out for them.

If Bulger, at his best, had been on the Cards this season, they don't make the playoffs.

Face it... history has weighed and judged Martz' actions re: Warner (and some "fans" willingness to go along with it) and found them wanting. HEAVILY wanting.

True or not, that has nothing to do with how threads here are moderated. Your implication that the moderators are somehow trying to remove Warner from his place in the hearts of Rams fans is both ridiculous and disappointing.
    Whether you like it or not, there is at least one who is. It's well documented.

Whether you like it or not, there is at least one who is. It's well documented.
    I would disagree, as I think you're simply mistaking your opinion on the issue as absolute fact. And I would argue that tendency is well documented as well.

Regardless, the conversation is over. Two of us now have explained why Warner threads are moved to this forum. It's not some vast moderator conspiracy to slight Warner, but rather board policy for any player currently playing but not on the Rams. If you disagree with board policy, feel free to send a PM to Dez.

We now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast of "Is Kurt Warner a H.O.F.???"

I would disagree, as I think you're simply mistaking your opinion on the issue as absolute fact. And I would argue that tendency is well documented as well.

Regardless, the conversation is over. Two of us now have explained why Warner threads are moved to this forum. It's not some vast moderator conspiracy to slight Warner, but rather board policy for any player currently playing but not on the Rams. If you disagree with board policy, feel free to send a PM to Dez.

We now return to your regularly scheduled broadcast of "Is Kurt Warner a H.O.F.???"
    Ok.. we can discuss whether he's H.O.F.

For me, that means Hall of Fame.. I say he's in....
    Last edited by HUbison; -02-02-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: time to let it go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast