Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigDaddyPace is offline Registered User

Let the Celebration Begin!!!!!!!!

The Patsies are Boston bound!!!!
    I can't wait to tune into ESPN this week and here them explain to me how Brady is better than Manning again. Great comback, Tom!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Let the Celebration Begin!!!!!!!!

A great game in so many ways. When it was all on his shoulders, without the chance of a kicker doing the dirty work, the golden boy just couldn't get it done. What a sweet way for the game to end. On the other hand, Peyton Manning was awesome and really came through when it was do or die and made the plays he had to. Congrats to the Colts and especially Tony Dungy.

On a side note, what was up with Rache Caldwell's eyes?? I thought they were going to pop out of his head. No wonder he dropped so many balls. Very strange.

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

These coaches must be getting so tired of all the african-american comments being made.. like.. WE GET IT.. THEYRE BLACK...theyre going to the superbowl, it really takes away from the fact that their winning.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

I'm so happy for Manning and Dungy. 2 great guys who deserve some success. How about everybody's golden boy now? I've said it before, when have you seen Brady lead a team down the field for a winning TOUCHDOWN? Where's the highlight of him throwing a game winning TD pass? There isn't one. Which is why I laugh when people compare him to Joe Montana. When he had to throw a TD what did he do? Throw a pick that's what.

Also this was a big monkey off of Manning's back. In college he could never beat Florida and he couldn't win a National Title. In the pros he couldn't beat the Pats and he couldn't win the SB. 1 step down, 1 to go. This was almost like beating Florida for him.

LA Rammer is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    What was up with Rache Caldwell's eyes?? I thought they were going to pop out of his head. No wonder he dropped so many balls. Very strange.
    Crack! He had to be on crack.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Crack! He had to be on crack.
    Maybe that's why when he was uncovered and totally WIDE open on a Patriot drive with the score tied at 28-28, he took a few steps, stopped, waved his arms, then dropped the ball instead of running the pattern into the endzone for a sure touchdown. Well, a sure touchdown opportunity.

Maybe that's why when he was uncovered and totally WIDE open on a Patriot drive with the score tied at 28-28, he took a few steps, stopped, waved his arms, then dropped the ball instead of running the pattern into the endzone for a sure touchdown. Well, a sure touchdown opportunity.
    He looked like this:O. By the way did you see Belichek in that interveiw after the game. What an ass. Like he's to good to answer some questions.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Don't fotget the wide open TD catch in the end zone he dropped...pass right into his gut and...drop...

After each play he was involved with they zoomed in on his face and I swear he was amped up on something...he looked all jittery, like his eyes were literally at any second goin to explode out of his face and onto the turf...

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

He did look weird with those eyes popping out of his head. I can't believe he dropped two balls that were IN HIS hands.

Tom Brady failed in the last minute effort to get them down the field for a TD attempt. I was surprised that they did not work the sidelines more with so little time left on the clock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Don't fotget the wide open TD catch in the end zone he dropped...pass right into his gut and...drop...
    Luckily for him, he was bailed out on that controversial TD at the back of the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    After each play he was involved with they zoomed in on his face and I swear he was amped up on something...he looked all jittery, like his eyes were literally at any second goin to explode out of his face and onto the turf...
    Must have been the crack.

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPace View Post
    He looked like this:O. By the way did you see Belichek in that interveiw after the game. What an ass. Like he's to good to answer some questions.
    Belichek blew off Manning after the game was over too. To good to give him congrats. LT was right, the Rats have no class and it starts at their HC.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPace View Post
    The Patsies are Boston bound!!!!
    I can't wait to tune into ESPN this week and here them explain to me how Brady is better than Manning again. Great comback, Tom!
    Better yet, I can't wait to see how espn schuffles Belipusschik's consistent poor sportsmanship.

These psuedo sports media gurus owe LT an apology!

Geaux Peyton win da Bowl!!!
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post
    Belichek blew off Manning after the game was over too. To good to give him congrats. LT was right, the Rats have no class and it starts at their HC.
    I saw the same thing. Is it too much to ask that you are at least corgial and congradulatory towards a team that beat you fair and square.

fearlessone is offline Registered User

espn is just like cnn, they have no backbone. They hit and run and never back it up.

Was it just me or did you ever see the rams in any of the mnf halftime hi-lites with fat chris, et al?

Direct tv IS the way to go but bryant gumbel, who totally sux with his equally aweful partner chrissy colonsworthless, calls some of their games.

Dan Patrick has also taken a turn for the worse ,,,:\

mike and mike will totally kiss the pats and bekichick's hine EEEs!
    Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast