Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Let the Celebration Begin!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyPace View Post
    I saw the same thing. Is it too much to ask that you are at least corgial and congradulatory towards a team that beat you fair and square.
    Peyton did say that Bruschi, Brady and a few other players offered their congrats. Not sourpuss Belicheck though.:x

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

It makes it all the better when the Patriots are shown up for what they really are, classless!They can take all the kudos when they win but once they lose, they can't accept it.Losing is not nice but you have to take it gracefully and respect your opponent,Bellichick certainly didn't give Peyton his due,but I will, WELL DONE PEYTON AND THE COLTS FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND!! :l

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post
    I'm so happy for Manning and Dungy. 2 great guys who deserve some success. How about everybody's golden boy now? I've said it before, when have you seen Brady lead a team down the field for a winning TOUCHDOWN? Where's the highlight of him throwing a game winning TD pass? There isn't one. Which is why I laugh when people compare him to Joe Montana. When he had to throw a TD what did he do? Throw a pick that's what.
    Great point, I had never given the lack of TD's any thought at all. Love it! Hey, I'll be the first top admit the driving 80 yards with a little under a minute to go is the ultimate challenge. Brady the fair haired boy failed when it was all on him.....YAHOOOOOOO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12