steviej Guest

Let's all give a little love to Mr. Dungy.

It;s a shame that Tony Dungy's son died. They were saying he had killed himeself, but they don't know how. *Moment of silence*

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: Let's all give a little love to Mr. Dungy.

:tut Yes, that was quite a shocker. Thanks for this thread of compassion and sympathy, Steviej.

Coach Dungie is one of the most respectable and respected men in the NFL, a model of class, decency and ethic.

Tragedies such as this one are all in the mind of a troubled individual, as was the case with young James, and thus an experience of grief and mourning shadows everything else. Everything except the reason why...

Nice to see the overall reaction of the NFL members, sending up a prayer and embracing this sobering news with love and sincere sadness.

May God have mercy on the Dungie family in this time of pain and wondering.

steviej Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    :tut Yes, that was quite a shocker. Thanks for this thread of compassion and sympathy, Steviej.

Coach Dungie is one of the most respectable and respected men in the NFL, a model of class, decency and ethic.

Tragedies such as this one are all in the mind of a troubled individual, as was the case with young James, and thus an experience of grief and mourning shadows everything else. Everything except the reason why...

Nice to see the overall reaction of the NFL members, sending up a prayer and embracing this sobering news with love and sincere sadness.

May God have mercy on the Dungie family in this time of pain and wondering.

Yea..God Bless the Dungy Family

Milan Guest

It's always sad when you lose someone you're close to.

My Condolences(sp) to the Dungy family

talkstoangels61 Guest

Yes and thank you the members of clanram for always letting feelings like yours to be heard!

AlphaRam Guest

I am truly saddened about the death of Tony Dungy's son. No parent should outlive their child.

The talk of suicide is insensitive and not appropriate. Here is an example: Last year, my 16 year old daughter died unexpectantly. The police chaplin told me that she had died from an overdose of crack cocaine. After the autopsy and toxicology was completed, there was not a trace of any drugs or alcohol in her system. As it turns out, she died of what amounted to a heart attack.

Unfortunately, there are many people that will express a comment as the truth without a basis in knowledge.

steviej Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    I am truly saddened about the death of Tony Dungy's son. No parent should outlive their child.

The talk of suicide is insensitive and not appropriate. Here is an example: Last year, my 16 year old daughter died unexpectantly. The police chaplin told me that she had died from an overdose of crack cocaine. After the autopsy and toxicology was completed, there was not a trace of any drugs or alcohol in her system. As it turns out, she died of what amounted to a heart attack.

Unfortunately, there are many people that will express a comment as the truth without a basis in knowledge.
    Wow....that really sucks.

RamsFan16 Guest

Agreed. Sorry to hear the News Tony! MY prayers are with you!