Thresher Guest

Martz and the Lions; Too soon?

In the bottom of my gut I am very bummed that Martz is not available to the Rams as coach. I truly never felt he was a top notch head coach though.

Now that he has accepted the position he refused to accept just a few months ago, his offense looks good.

Kitna is looking like he enjoys the high passing offense and Martz looks like he is enjoying the WR core of Detroit.

Furrey? What is he doing on offense, haha.

What do you guys think of Martz on Detroit in the preseason up to this point?

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Re: Martz and the Lions; Too soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Thresher View Post
    In the bottom of my gut I am very bummed that Martz is not available to the Rams as coach. I truly never felt he was a top notch head coach though.

Now that he has accepted the position he refused to accept just a few months ago, his offense looks good.

Kitna is looking like he enjoys the high passing offense and Martz looks like he is enjoying the WR core of Detroit.

Furrey? What is he doing on offense, haha.

What do you guys think of Martz on Detroit in the preseason up to this point?
    I know it's pre-season, but didn't they lose like 21-3?

I like to think we'll still have an excellent offense (which more than likely we will), but hey what can ya do? Martz's bad outweighed his good, thus getting rid of him.
    Last edited by Varg6; -08-26-2006 at 12:52 PM.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Martz and the Lions; Too soon?

I just don't think we will ever see the likes of the GSOT again. I'm sure Detroit's offense will be better, but nowhere near what the Rams offense once was.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey