Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    letsgoramz's Avatar
    letsgoramz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New york city
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    9

    martz offense breaks nfl record

    mike martz and his offense have broken a nfl record for most points in a qtr with 34 points in the 4th amazing considering our rams offense has not had a touchdown un 12 qtrs it is finally starting to show even with all of his negatives martz was a mistake to let go and now we are paying for it with our dreadful doesn't scare anybody offense the greatest show is now in detroit michigan fire linehan

    Torry Holt Dont play that

  2. #2
    RamFan_Til_I_Die's Avatar
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,152
    Rep Power
    69

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    Take away 3 of his sarting lineman and their backups, his RB, and break Kitna's ribs and see how they do.

    I doubt few would argue Martz was the best offensive coordinator the Rams have ever had. The thing was that even though the Rams would score 35 points a game they would still lose because of the neglected defense and poor head coaching decisions. Not to mention no one else in the front office got along with him. If your bosses hate you, you're gone. Yes I miss his offense, but everything else that came with it was not worth it. People seem to forget, we still lost alot of games with Martz at the helm, and so would any other team that made him the HC.

  3. #3
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,241
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoramz View Post
    mike martz and his offense have broken a nfl record for most points in a qtr with 34 points in the 4th amazing considering our rams offense has not had a touchdown un 12 qtrs it is finally starting to show even with all of his negatives martz was a mistake to let go and now we are paying for it with our dreadful doesn't scare anybody offense the greatest show is now in detroit michigan fire linehan
    The Michigan version of the GSOT scored a whopping 3 points against the mighty Redskins.:x

  4. #4
    ramsbruce's Avatar
    ramsbruce is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FIRING SCHOTTY
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoramz View Post
    mike martz and his offense have broken a nfl record for most points in a qtr with 34 points in the 4th amazing considering our rams offense has not had a touchdown un 12 qtrs it is finally starting to show even with all of his negatives martz was a mistake to let go and now we are paying for it with our dreadful doesn't scare anybody offense the greatest show is now in detroit michigan fire linehan
    I didn't see this thread so I'm late to the party but the offense didn't score 34 points. One TD was scored by the return unit on an onside kick, and another TD was a defensive TD. The 34 points is still impressive but Martz and his offense can't take all of the credit.

    Like Ram0 said, where was their offense against Washington.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE


  5. #5
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,241
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    The Martz offense set another record a grand total of -18 yards rushing vs the Cardinals. GSOT? NOT!

  6. #6
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,260
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    The Martz offense set another record a grand total of -18 yards rushing vs the Cardinals. GSOT? NOT!

    What else did you expect VS the Juggernaut Defense in the desert?:x
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  7. #7
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    50
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    Ease up guys. Martz is doing a good job in Detroit. However, that's the Lions not the Rams. No one is going to think Jones is anywhere close to Marshall Faulk.

  8. #8
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,539
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    Ease up guys. Martz is doing a good job in Detroit. However, that's the Lions not the Rams. No one is going to think Jones is anywhere close to Marshall Faulk.
    Martz is indeed doing a good job with the Lions considering what he's working with, but the theme of this thread is that the GSOT now resides in Detroit, which is absolutely rediculous. The responses here are warranted IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoramz
    the greatest show is now in detroit michigan fire linehan

  9. #9
    moklerman's Avatar
    moklerman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,597
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    -18 yards can't be excused or explained but Arizona's D is pretty decent. Not dominant but they can make some plays and are a different unit with Dockett in the lineup.

    Speaking of the Lions, what are some of your opinions on Kitna being a "fumbler"? I've never heard a peep about him fumbling in particular but his numbers in that regard are pretty high.

  10. #10
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,260
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: martz offense breaks nfl record

    Quote Originally Posted by moklerman View Post
    -18 yards can't be excused or explained but Arizona's D is pretty decent. Not dominant but they can make some plays and are a different unit with Dockett in the lineup.

    Speaking of the Lions, what are some of your opinions on Kitna being a "fumbler"? I've never heard a peep about him fumbling in particular but his numbers in that regard are pretty high.

    The "small hands" and fumbling issue have been a career long issue with Kitna ever since he broke in with that team in the Pacific Northwest. :\
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

Similar Threads

  1. Thomas Live
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -09-19-2007, 01:06 PM
  2. Martz lashes out at Barron's agent
    By Nick in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -08-08-2005, 07:54 AM
  3. Hadley on Martz (long and pretty good)
    By Nick in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: -12-28-2004, 07:12 PM
  4. Rams’ Martz knew Bulger would be special
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: -07-17-2004, 03:44 AM
  5. How long before Martz ruins Rams?
    By GasBag in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: -09-11-2001, 08:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •