Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    moklerman Guest

Re: A Message To The Seahawks Fans

Great points AvengerRam. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've written and would like to propose a reposting of the original post in this thread every 15 minutes as it is flawlessly written and in no way could it be improved upon or deviated from. Furthermore, I would like to suggest to the admin's to strike from the record any thought or idea that differs from someone's original post. I am vehemently opposed to any original thoughts, conversation or debate occurring on a message board.

Great season Seahawks!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

You just insist on being made an example, don't you, mok?

Let us review.

This thread was intended to be (as the title might indicate) a message of empathy to Seahawk fans regarding the loss of a Super Bowl that had (in the minds of many) questionable officiating.

The thread became a rehash of old Mike Martz issues, and I asked you and Ferter to stay on point.

You decided to ignore this, and continued ranting about Martz, so I deleted your post.

Maybe you just don't get it, mok. Staying on topic is a relatively simple concept, but maybe you just don't get it.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Yesterday's quote by Seattle's Coach MH to their fans is quite damaging to the Seahawks CLASS I had mentioned earlier.

Tsk, tsk. :tut

Scidog68 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    Yesterday's quote by Seattle's Coach MH to their fans is quite damaging to the Seahawks CLASS I had mentioned earlier.

Tsk, tsk. :tut
    Where? Where is this quote of which you speak? Please identify or re-post here.

bruce_wannabe Guest

man that was a push off on jackson r u joking me???? just a little bit of a push gives you a huge separation in a split second when your play man... as for the rothlesberger td, that was a bad call because he was not in plain and simple, so ill sympathize with the hawk fans on that one..... HERES SOMETHING YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT THOUGH, WITH ARGUEABLY THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE GAME, WHY DOESNT HE GET THE BALL AT LEAST 25 TOUCHES??????? WHAT DID HE HAVE LIKE 16:???? THATS JUST LIKE WHAT MARTZ DID TO MARSHAL IN THE SUPERBOWL IN 2002... THAT WHY THE RAMS LOST AND NOW THE SEAHAWKS

bigredman Guest

Thumbs down Re: A Message To The Seahawks Fans

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    There are some Ram fans here who think that the Patriots/Rams Super Bowl was fixed (the justification being the desire to have a team called the Patriots win the first post 9/11 Super Bowl).

I've never bought into that. Yes, I do believe that the Patriots were the beneficiaries of some truly horrible officiating that allowed them to beat the Rams, but I have never bought into the notion that the officiating was predetermined.

Your team had a great season. One you should remember with pride and fondness. Not bitterness and conspiracy paranoia.

Just some friendly advice.
    Amen to that...and I would just add that as bad as the officiating was, there were many examples of the Seahawks coaching and players contributing to their loss, just as was the case with the Rams four years ago. So wear your Conference Champions shirts proudly, and remain the "12th" man in support of your team.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Where? Where is this quote of which you speak? Please identify or re-post here. --Scidog68
    I am referring to the Seahawks HC, to his public comment in Seattle yesterday, telling the fans "...I didn't know we [the Seahawks] were going to play against the guys in stripes as well."

Capiche? :angryram:
    Last edited by RealRam; -02-08-2006 at 02:34 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123