laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

MIKE & MIKE...an interesting conversation they had.

GREENY: Outside of the usual suspects in the NFC, my team to watch is the Cardinals. I love Ken Whisenhunt and the toughness he and Russ Grimm brought to the team. And I believe Kurt Warner will be their starting quarterback. He still has enough in the tank to make a difference.

GOLIC: If I'm going to pick a team out of the ordinary, I'll pick the RAMS. Marc Bulger was nicked up a lot last year, and Steven Jackson, presuming he plays, is still a fantastic back. Plus, they picked up Chris Long and have Leonard Little, so they have some bookends on the line on the defensive side of the ball.

GREENY: The NFC West is not a tough division, which is why the Cardinals will make a real run.

GOLIC: I agree about the division. Seattle is good, but often they're atop the NFC West by default. This year, the RAMS make some noise.

I've always liked Mike Golic and this just adds to my admiration for the man. Finally someone that knows what he's talking about.

Josh Guest

Re: MIKE & MIKE...an interesting conversation they had.

Golic has always talked good about the rams.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Let's hope he's right. I'm really starting to like the turn-around of the west though. It's time to get back some respect.

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    GREENY: Outside of the usual suspects in the NFC, my team to watch is the Cardinals. I love Ken Whisenhunt and the toughness he and Russ Grimm brought to the team. And I believe Kurt Warner will be their starting quarterback. He still has enough in the tank to make a difference.

GOLIC: If I'm going to pick a team out of the ordinary, I'll pick the RAMS. Marc Bulger was nicked up a lot last year, and Steven Jackson, presuming he plays, is still a fantastic back. Plus, they picked up Chris Long and have Leonard Little, so they have some bookends on the line on the defensive side of the ball.

GREENY: The NFC West is not a tough division, which is why the Cardinals will make a real run.

GOLIC: I agree about the division. Seattle is good, but often they're atop the NFC West by default. This year, the RAMS make some noise.

I've always liked Mike Golic and this just adds to my admiration for the man. Finally someone that knows what he's talking about.
    Golic is cool to listen to. And, well Greeny is a WEENY.

RAM ON!