general counsel is offline Registered User

More ricky williams-a Failed, not missed test

Espn is again reporting that is was a failed drug test, not a missed test. It is being appealed, which will take 1-3 months. espn says it wasnt weed but no one seems to know what it was. Maybe he ate too many poppy seed bagels, which is long rumoured to be a potential cause of failed tests. Personally, i think he should have borrowed the whizzanator from onterio smith before he headed for india.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Re: More ricky williams-a Failed, not missed test

I wonder who it is that doesnt know what it is,the media?or the dolphins org. The doctors probably know and told the Dolphins,and their not letting the media in on it.

If its a poppy seed bagel?Icould hear the media now.RICKY WILLIAMS caught shooting heroin.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Welker83 is offline Registered User

It CANNOT be steroids as in the substance abuse program he is checked for Weed, Cocaine, PCP, Narcotics, Codein... illeagle drugs like that.

With all the reports its hard to get to the fact but here is what is known:

1. The broncos were interested in getting ricky. They called the league and asked about his status in the program. They were informed he had recently "violated" the program. This news was then leaked to a TV station and thats how the story started.

2. Ricky left for india on Feb 9th and will not return until early april. He most likely has not heard anythig about this.

3. Under his program Ricky must tell the league he will be out of the country and they will accomodate him. If there was a "mix-up" in communication then its considered a "violation". Ricky was supposed to leave earlier, but he had to make arangements for his kids.

4. Under the program a Violation can also be triggered by "masking agents". This can be anything from to much water in your system, to Masking drinks that contain Vitamin b and Creatine.

5. Greg cole, and ESPN are reporting that it wasn't a missed test, it was a failed test. They also report that it was not Pot.

6. Ricky's holistic medicine teachings say that he must cleanse his life of all habits and addictions. This is why he has been off of weed. BUT he uses herbal supplements all the time. If for example he took a poppy derived herb he "could" have tested positive for narcotics.

7. This should have never gotten out. MANY MANY MANY "violations" are appealed and overturned that we do not know about because the program is private for a reason. There are also cases where it goes public and the player is exonerated.

8. Do not trust ANY person who ever quotes a "source from the dolphins organization". Let me tell you right now that there are NONE! ESPN's Harvey Goldberg has an agenda against the fins. Under wanstaedt he had full access and broke all the stories. Under Saban he is now worthtless for info. At fiheaven we used to have many inside sources, we have few now. NOTHING GETS OUT OF THE FINS CAMP. All the information that has come out is from the "Sources" in the NFL and people from the broncos.

9. Most will see me as a proponet for ricky...and i am in a sense. Like a good defense lawyer i wioll defend him, cause just like all of us we are innocent until proven guilty. This has shocked us fin fans more than anyone else because we have seen first hand how ricky changed from who he was before. WE WERE SHOCKED! If ricky is found to be guilty i will wish him well, and wonder how a man can ruin a career.

But until Then i leave you with this:
    "Whatever happens, we've got a great team, organization on the rise," Thomas said. "Trust me, we don't depend on one player. It's not about that, it's about [the] team..."

-Zach Thomas
    And it looked like such a good day...

general counsel is offline Registered User

I think all of those are very compelling points with the exception of the contention that many many tests are overturned. I dont believe that is factually accurate. In fact i think its very very rare for a test to be overturned. The reason the testing is private is because the collective bargaining agreement requires it to be private.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    I think all of those are very compelling points with the exception of the contention that many many tests are overturned. I dont believe that is factually accurate. In fact i think its very very rare for a test to be overturned. The reason the testing is private is because the collective bargaining agreement requires it to be private.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Ya.i dont want anybody broadcasting whats in my pee;its only hops, barley, caffine,and white country gravy.But still....
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Welker83 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    Ya.i dont want anybody broadcasting whats in my pee;its only hops, barley, caffine,and white country gravy.But still....

Fell outta my chair...
    And it looked like such a good day...