throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    morgetha is offline Registered User

Re: More on warner returning to the rams

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan

Warner's best bet is the Silver and Black of the Raiders.
    Well, as much as I love seeing Warner back, I don't think there's a chance right now unless he sign a 1-day contract and retire as a Ram, it would be silly if the Rams didn't do so. Or that he decide to settle down as a family---I mean, wouldn't it be hard for his kids to move to several places every other year? I know this sounds silly, but it's just a family matter.

Also, we all know that watching Kurt on the sidelines was just as hard as seeing him QBing in other uniforms. I don't care what my dreams are; but in reality, I don't want really want him back. Remember the QB controversy and stuff? It's just too much pressure for Marc to live up to that expectations as we all know we will never have that 'GSOT', not even mention 'Max Q' again.

But for my selfishness, I still think Kurt is one of the most exciting-to-watch QB in the league and nothing could've been better than seeing him play. My suggestion: Kurt, become an Oakland Raider and wear silver and black. We all know all Collins has is an arm. And Kurt could have made a lot of differences there. Man, I can even imagine him in that uniform. However, The only problem is he is far from what the rest of the Oakland Raiders should be----you know what I mean.

The Greatest Show on Turf

! Best offense ever !

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by tx
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints."
    First the Raiders, now the Saints?!?! You're killin' me tx.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints."
    Well TX I think it would be more like " Only the Good Die Young" if he went to chokeland.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

talkstoangels61 Guest

Sorry but, all it would take is for KW to have the opportunity to play and then start winning again ! AND. I'd bet that everyone on here would be chanting KW!.........KW!.................gaurenntee it!

Yodude is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    I'd bet that everyone on here would be chanting KW!.........
    No, not everyone.
    Clannie Nominee for ClanRam's Thickest Poster

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    ahhhh, c'mon mike....chucking the ball to Moss. Wow, what a dichotomy of terms that would be. I swear Warner would turn into a Billy Joel song. Instead of going to Rev Ike, he would be going to the devil imp Moss himself. "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints."
    Are Christians allowed to play for the Faiders? I don't think I've ever seen a Faider point to the sky or kneel in a group prayer. Warner a Faider. I don't even like thinking about it. It feels dirty.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    Sorry but, all it would take is for KW to have the opportunity to play and then start winning again ! AND. I'd bet that everyone on here would be chanting KW!.........KW!.................gaurenntee it!
    tta, we'd chant the name of Gary Coleman if he could come in here and win! Whachu talkin' 'bout Willis?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12