Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Most Hated Football Team?

Cheatriots and whiners! hands down the teams i truly hate the most.

RamsFanLSUMan Guest

As much as I hate the punks from San Fagsico. I must say it's Al Davis and the Raiders

The Special One is offline Registered User

The New England Cheaters and their Video Cameras.

Cowboysfan1 Guest

well my Dallas Cowboys are very hated, but i dont think they top the list. the Patriots, Steelers, *****, Raiders, etc. i became a Cowboys fan when Roger Staubach was playing in his final season (1979).

HughC Guest

Faiders
    Whiners
    Cowgirls

rammiser is offline Registered User

Easy its the BATTERY CHUCKING WHINERS!
    Just Fix It

union jack rammer Guest

1. Patriots
    2. Patriots
    3. Patriots

AlphaRam Guest

I hate the Cowgirls worse than any other team. I have disliked them since the early 70's, but cemented the hate in January 1979 when the beat us in the NFC Championship Game 28-0. How much do I hate them - last year, I turned down the opportunity to have lunch with Randy White.

They have the only football stadium in the NFL that I have seen cockroaches (besides the fans). After the Giants beat the Cowgirls in the playoffs, there was thought to have been an earthquake in Northern Texas. Turns out, it was from all of the supposed Cowgirl fans jumping off of the bandwagon. The only reason that Cowpuke fans aren't hillbillies is that there are no mountains in the Metroplex area. Too many Romosexuals for my taste, to be sure.

The Rams beat Staubach in the last game he ever played.
    F Dallas!

union jack rammer Guest

AlphaRam, now that is some funny stuff. Amen, brotha.

AlphaRam Guest

The team I hate slightly less than the Cowpukes is the Whiners. Fandom of such a team is an extension of some sort of homoerotic fantasy. It is true that the Whiners used to say "Same 'ol sorry arse Rams". This was a retaliation for the time-tested "Same 'ol gay arse Whiners". Isn't Alex Smith the San Francisco treat? We'll stomp a mudhole in his butt this year. How many Whiner fans do you find from before January 1982? Not many. They do not know that John Brodie and Steve Spurrier played QB for their silly little football team. Back then, they were too busy wih inventing felching to care about football. Sometimes I'll talk to one of their numbnut fans who professes "We got 5 rings". No, stupid MFer, you don't have ish. Players that were bought by your spoiled rich boy owner have those rings. Hell, I remember the last time the Whiners were in the playoffs - January 2003. I remember because we overcome a 4 TD deficit in the 2nd half to beat them before the Giants punked them in the playoffs the next week. That appearance in the only time in 10 seasons that they have made the playoffs. The difference between their bandwagon and the Cowgirls bandwagon is that it is painted pink!

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I find it very interesting how many Ram fans hate the Pats. They are in the AFC, we seldom even play them and effect out lives very little. But some how our hate drives so deep from that one game that wasn't played by any of the rules.

You can really tell we are very bitter fans and it left a bad taste in everyones mouth.

AlphaRam Guest

My third-most hated team is the Cheatriots. Those rotten *******s got away with murder in the Super Bowl. While nothing concrete exists about filming the walkthrough, I did read that Cheatriot players would call out Rams offensive plays during the game. When Warner took it in, that was not in the playbook. Ty Law laying on Ike Bruce....no wonder the NFL passed the "Patriot Rule". I was hoping that their unbeaten season would get tarnished every week. Even some of their fans are hooligans...rioting after winning the Super Bowl. Then again, their team name is PatRIOT, so burning cars and breaking windows should be expected. Let's think about this - had you ever met a Gaytriot fan before January 2002? I never did. Screw the Cheatriots. (the Emperor would love my hate).

Kramerica04 Guest

I have to say:

1. Seawacks
    1. *****
    1. Cardinals
    2. Patriots (although I have respect Tom Brady)
    2. Saints (I still hate them from the Greatest Show on Turf Rivalry and I'm still mad at the NFL for breaking up the rivalry when they rearanged the divisions...that was a nasty, brutal, intense, hated, always fun, as good as football gets rivalry).
    3. Cowboys
    4. Chiefs
    Last edited by Kramerica04; -06-08-2008 at 11:20 PM.

AlphaRam Guest

The roughest fans that I have encountered were in the parking lot of Arrowhead Stadium for a preseason game. I had beer bottles thrown at me, many comments questioning my sexual orientation and the marriage status of my parents. Even a 70 year old woman accosted me about "buying a better shirt in the Pro Shop".

I'm going to Philly this year - I'll see how it compares.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123