View Poll Results: Which team has the most irritating fans?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • whiners

9 21.95%
  • Cardinals

3 7.32%
  • Seahawks

10 24.39%
  • Cowboys

10 24.39%
  • Patriots

10 24.39%
  • Chiefs

2 4.88%
  • Chokeland

8 19.51%
  • Panthers

0 0%
  • Steelers

3 7.32%
  • Tampa Bay

0 0%
  • Atlanta

1 2.44%
  • Other (Tell us who!)

10 24.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Most Irritating Fans - Who Are They?

Everyone knows that the 'Black Hole' is the home to some really awful fans. Dallas has their share of horse's patoots for fans, and everyone is sick of hearing 'five rings'. Not too surprisingly, during a discussion about QB's, someone was mouthing off about Brady's so-called 'greatness' by counting rings.

I had to congratulate him. It's nice to see that Patriot fans are acting just like whiner fans now.

I thought a poll would be fun. One thing - when you vote, please tell us why you chose the way you did.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Most Irritating Fans - Who Are They?

Is this a trick question Sam??

Without even thinking twice, Faider fans are in a class by themselves when it comes to being irritating.

Why? Take your pick from their baseless bravado, their in-your-face mentality, their need to vicariously live through a team personality that is long gone, their clownish costumes, their myopic view that they are always a top team (regardless of record), their rediculous slogans, their love for Al Davis and their penchant for just being stupid.

Did I miss anything??

prof22693 is offline Registered User

Though I am a diehard and always have been a St. Louis Rams fan, being from northern va outside of d.c. and having redskins in the family i have to say cowboy fans are the most annoying, everyone here hates them so much. Just go to the 'boys skins games, the rivalries are so intense. but anygame in the nfc east here is fun and all the fans here beat up on each other. the cowgirls brag so much about romo,t.o.... SO ANNOYING. cant wait to play them this year. i always thought the raiders had funny but loyal fans though. the gorilla and darth vader suits are awesome, even if the organization and fans are living in the past. i havent had any bad experiences or many experiences at all with raider fans (esp around here, every skin fan here is die-hard) but i can tell most of this board finds raider fans quite the annoying bunch.

on second thought though i have to say carolina is just as bad, all the panthers fans here make me want to punch them in the face, they drive me nuts. i hope we DESTROY the panthers this year. we should return the favor and shut them out.

they always try to get in the face of rams fans it seems like.

on third thought they get in everyones' face.

just as annoying as the cowgirls.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Had to go with Patriots. More than half of those guys are just bandwagoners who know very little about football. Heck, a few years ago, I knew one guy who cheered for the Patriots in one Superbowl, and since they weren't suppose to be any good, decided to switch teams (which just happaned to be a team expected to make a Superbowl run). I HATE bandwagoners.

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

Other

Anyone that doesn't route for Our RAMS is irratating.

Keenum is offline Registered User

A bunch, well, OK, nearly ALL of Eagles fans are jerks. They booed Santa Claus, and I remember reports of them spitting on Daunte Culpepper's wife in one game! Just a bunch of classless butt-holes.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Cowgirls fans are incredibly irritating. Steelers fans can be fun, but regardlessly annoying. Whiners is a givin' and hawks fans are pretty God awful as well. Faiders too, faiders too...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

This one was easy for me. The Chokeland Faiders are by far the most irritating fans to be around. They stretch the boundries of classlessness (is that a word?) However, football wouldn't nearly be as much fun without them to poke fun at. Talk about amuzing. Nothing says "moron" like some idiot in a darth vader outfit holding the big foam finger, declaring his team "#1", whicle they're getting their azzes kicked on the field. I was amuzed at some of the choices though.

Carolina? I wasn't aware that there were any Panther fans.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

BIG-BLUE is offline Registered User

Growing up inthe bay area,Whiners fans for me are the most irritating. Grew up listing to how good they were when they sucked , then had to put up with all the bandwagon sissies when the ripped through the eighties, & now still have to hear about their glory days gone by.

But now we have the seachicken fans who think their team is really that good & they will point out every reason why too.

Then there is those dam Patriot fans who just cant have any class while winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Keenum View Post
    A bunch, well, OK, nearly ALL of Eagles fans are jerks. They booed Santa Claus, and I remember reports of them spitting on Daunte Culpepper's wife in one game! Just a bunch of classless butt-holes.
    yeah eagles fans think they're invincible, every time i talk to one they say how their the best westbrook better than sj , mcnabb is so great balhb ablh........

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    This one was easy for me. The Chokeland Faiders are by far the most irritating fans to be around. They stretch the boundries of classlessness (is that a word?) However, football wouldn't nearly be as much fun without them to poke fun at. Talk about amuzing. Nothing says "moron" like some idiot in a darth vader outfit holding the big foam finger, declaring his team "#1", whicle they're getting their azzes kicked on the field. I was amuzed at some of the choices though.

Carolina? I wasn't aware that there were any Panther fans.
    lol i know you hate oakland but i find their darth vader and pirate/king kong/metal suits quite amusing. and yes the only panther fans we know are the annoying ones (which must be the entire fan base).

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I was amuzed at some of the choices though.
    The choices had to meet certain criteria before they were included. Naturally, I had to include all of the NFC West rivals, even though I have never personally met a Cardinal fan and the ones I talk to online are not irritating. Chiefs fans? I think they are ALL irritating, and that includes my sister. Faiders and Cowboys are the same way.

So far, the least irritating fans I have met are (In order) Cards, Green Bay, Vikings, and Fins. Ravens fans, while boastful, aren't as irritating as a lot of the others for some reason.

suhpr3me is offline Registered User

I live in Dallas. I hope they go 0-16.

itsguud is offline Registered User

Whiner fans...

They know nothing about current day football except that Gore is "going to break the all time rushing record". What a joke. I have never met a fan of a team that couldn't have a reasonable conversation about every team in the NFL except whiner fans. Its either how good they "will" be, or how good they "used" to be. They can never admit when they just aren't that good. All last season I listened to how they were gonna make the playoffs, all this season I have to listen to how they are going to make a run for the NFC title.... I'm so sick of whiners fans. I would take any other fan but them.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    The choices had to meet certain criteria before they were included. Naturally, I had to include all of the NFC West rivals, even though I have never personally met a Cardinal fan and the ones I talk to online are not irritating. Chiefs fans? I think they are ALL irritating, and that includes my sister. Faiders and Cowboys are the same way.

So far, the least irritating fans I have met are (In order) Cards, Green Bay, Vikings, and Fins. Ravens fans, while boastful, aren't as irritating as a lot of the others for some reason.
    Yeah i have to agree with your statement about Ravens fans (esp from living in the metropolitan area outside of DC). THey are respectful and dont trash other teams. Packers fans are usually pretty chill as well, same with the vikings. i also dont know any cards fans, i only really hear them on tv and from reading things they've said. there are a few though who are quite annoying and one predicted us to go winless, if i recall correctly. Steelers fans are up and down, esp my spanish teacher who bragged about the burger and if i mentioned the rams being better than the steelers would tell me to be quiet (becuase she would bash teams such as the skins and rams) or i would get sent to the principal's office, but luckily i made sure i didnt get in trouble. but she would give other fans some serious heat.
    Last edited by prof22693; -07-31-2007 at 05:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast