Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Ndamukong Suh is a dirty player

Rambos is online now Registered User

Ndamukong Suh is a dirty player

Watching the Lions and the Pac and Suh just kicked a player when he was down and was ejected from the game on Thanksgiving on a national televised game. Suh is going to need to hirer a PR firm his image is a mess. He just met with the commissioner to discuss how clean up his act.

He also just gave the Pac a second chance and they scored a TD, this maybe cost them the game...

He may also be facing a suspension in weeks to come wow.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Ndamukong Suh is a dirty player

Yeah, that one is hard to defend. Wouldn't be surprised if he was suspended.

sosa39rams is online now Registered User

Emotions get the best of players sometimes. Wish he didn't do that. I wouldn't a great player like himself to be remembered for dirty play.

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

He should be banned for at least two games, if not more. Haynesworth stamped on Andre Gurodes head and was banned for five games, and Suh has been under fire for his hits on QBs already.
    ramsanddodgers likes this.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Stupid move by a stupid player.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I had come here and typed out a comment to start a similar thread but decided to wait until I had a chance to 'cool off' first.

I agree that Suh is a dirty player because of hie repeat offenses in this matter.

There has been a long history of alleged 'dirty players' in the NFL, the main culprit coming to mind being Conrad Dobler. This, however, does not excuse or condone such play.

The only way to affect these multimillionaires is to hurt their pocketbooks.

Suh not only kicked a player on the ground, but first pushed the player's helmet to the ground at least three times before getting to his feet and then kicking said player. My first thought was, "wow, lucky he didn't break that guy's arm stomping on it".

Suh needs to be fined heavily and then suspended for at least a couple of games if not for the rest of the season if the NFL really wants to 'send a message'.

I wonder how much worse Suh's antics would be if he were a Ram and was frustrated at the way this season is going.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    I wonder how much worse Suh's antics would be if he were a Ram and was frustrated at the way this season is going.
    I was a big Ndamukong Suh supporter when he came out as a prospect, and have enjoyed following his NFL career so far. While there's certainly no real defense for his actions today, I actually wonder if you'd see the same type of behavior from Suh had been drafted by the Rams, and I'll explain why.

I'm really beginning to wonder if this is an attitude that Schwartz instills in the players he coaches. Consider that, according to the ESPN Stats and Info Twitter account, Ndamukong Suh is tied with his own teammate (Cliff Avril) for most personal fouls in NFL since '10. A couple of weeks ago, Matthew Stafford had a brutal facemask of a defender after an interception that nearly started a fight. Two Lions players today basically held a Packers player and were aggressive with him through most of a punt, drawing a personal foul for the Packer and nearly starting a fight. Then you've got the Schwartz/Harbaugh post-game interaction. Also consider that Albert Haynesworth was suspended multiple games for kicking Andre Gurode in the unhelmeted face, and Schwartz was his DC then.

For a guy like Suh who was always praised as a high character guy as a prospect and by those who talk and know him off the field, this kind of play and the reputation he's building strikes me as rather out of character, and I wonder if this is a negative side effect of Schwartz trying to instill some toughness and some attitude back into a franchise that, for years, has been one of the laughing stocks of the league. Were Suh playing under a coach like Spags who has a high emphasis on the Four Pillars, I suspect he wouldn't be crossing the line like this. Or at least, I'd like to think so, because I truly have great respect for his talent on the field.

bltkmt is offline Registered User

Still glad we took Sam.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

I liked Suh as a person when he first come out, but his behaviour is now border lining on arrogance. This guy is a bully, who cant take it back.? Ive been giving Bradford a hard time recently, but Im still glad the Rams took Sam over this clown.!
    His ejection took all the wind out of the Lions, so you would think the coach would show a bit more disdain, towards one of his leaders.?

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Suh is a nothing more than a clueless, arrogant thug. To think he actually tried to defend his actions immediately after the incident, and then said after the game that he didn't mean to stomp on Dietrich-Smith, but was trying to regain his balance is a joke. Something like this was bound to happen with his previous personal foul history and defiant behavior. Too bad he couldn't just rely on his enormous talent and leave the BS behind. Now he's got a well deserved rep as a cheap shot artist that officials will use to scrutinize his every move. He's letting his team down when they need him most.
    Rambos likes this.

lostsoul is offline Registered User

I hope he gets suspended for the remainder of the season. He could have seriously injured Dietrich-Smith. BrokenWing said it best, stupid play by a stupid player.

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Not only is he dirty, but he's apparently dishonest and stupid, too. Does he honestly think anyone is going to buy his BS explanation of what happened? And after specifically requesting a meeting with Uncle Roger to clarify the rules, he won't be able to plead ignorance when the hammer comes down.

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

Keenum is offline Registered User

I was already thinking of him as a bit dirty before this game, but that played sealed it. That was absolute garbage, and if I had any shread of respect left for him after that, he lost it with his BS explanation after the game.

Suh deserves a MAJOR suspension here. He has got to be taught a lesson before he does something like this again. I also hope the NFL makes him take some kind of class, he really needs to get this fixed NOW, he's too talented of a player to let stupid moves ruin his career.

Rambos is online now Registered User

Suh has been doing this pretty much from his first preseason game... Nick does bring up an interesting point but I'm not going to give Suh a pass for his actions.

Suh cost them any chance they had to win that game and if he's out for a couple of games may cost them a shot a the playoffs...

tomahawk247 is online now Registered User

When you have Rodney Harrison saying you are a dirty player and need to be suspended, you know you must be a dirty player!
    ramsanddodgers and Tampa_Ram like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast