throwback week



Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Uniforms

  1. #1
    RamsFanLSUMan Guest

    New Uniforms

    Which team is getting new uniforms this year? It seems like every year a team is getting some new, ugly jersey! Which team will it be this year?


  2. #2
    Ramer Guest

    Re: New Uniforms

    I heard the Partiots are getting new uniforms this year. All over it, it says "CHEATERS"!

  3. #3
    ramsanddodgers's Avatar
    ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    51

    Re: New Uniforms

    The Bengals should just succumb to the prison stripes. They can still be Orange and Black though...
    RnD

    GO RAMS!!

  4. #4
    Mooselini Guest

    Re: New Uniforms

    I think the Lions and Giants should be looking into new jerseys.

  5. #5
    The Special One's Avatar
    The Special One is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New Uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    I think the Lions and Giants should be looking into new jerseys.
    Hmmm...I'm not so sure. I think Detroit's are fine and I really like The Giants' road jerseys.

    Teams that I think should look into new uniforms (because their jerseys look terrible) are:

    -Panthers
    -Packers
    -Patriots
    -Ravens

    JMO though.

  6. #6
    smizzhfx Guest

    Re: New Uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by LeBulger View Post
    Hmmm...I'm not so sure. I think Detroit's are fine and I really like The Giants' road jerseys.

    Teams that I think should look into new uniforms (because their jerseys look terrible) are:

    -Panthers
    -Packers
    -Patriots
    -Ravens

    JMO though.
    I'll agree with you on the Panthers for sure, that turquoise/teal is awful. I hate everything about the Pats in general, but their jersey's aren't particularly bad or anything.

    The Ravens' All-blacks are downright terrifying and the Packers jersey's are just legendary.

    Detroit's are pretty abysmal, but I think the Seahawks' puke green definitely takes the cake. They are disgusting!

  7. #7
    Keenum's Avatar
    Keenum is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,865
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: New Uniforms

    I don't think I can see the Packers getting new unis, at least not within 20 years or so.
    If the Bills move to Toronto I think they'd get new unis (and a new name, Toronto Bills... nah).

  8. #8
    Mooselini Guest

    Re: New Uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by Keenum View Post
    I don't think I can see the Packers getting new unis, at least not within 20 years or so.
    If the Bills move to Toronto I think they'd get new unis (and a new name, Toronto Bills... nah).
    Toronto Toros haha

  9. #9
    moloch41 Guest

    Re: New Uniforms

    The only good uniforms to come out over the last dozen years or so have been the Bucs. I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams go back to their yellow and blue.

  10. #10
    RooRam Guest

    Re: New Uniforms

    Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    The Bengals should just succumb to the prison stripes. They can still be Orange and Black though...

    LOL ,i can see them with a warden instead of a coach.

Similar Threads

  1. Best Uniforms?
    By ramsanddodgers in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: -08-11-2007, 06:11 PM
  2. Blue on Blue uniforms tonight
    By RamWraith in forum Ram Uniforms
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: -12-11-2006, 09:14 PM
  3. Vikings | Team changing uniforms
    By RamsFan16 in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: -03-15-2006, 03:33 PM
  4. Ugliest uniforms in NFL?
    By Chiledog in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -09-20-2005, 08:53 PM
  5. Maybe It's The Uniforms!!!!
    By lakerams in forum Ram Uniforms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -11-21-2004, 09:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •