throwback week

Thread: NFL is gutless

RamTime Guest

NFL is gutless

Steve Young is in the Hall of fame and that is criminal. How many millions was he paid under the table by the whiners? The fact that the NFL had to go to court and then that information was not released even to other NFL owners shows the gutless tendencies of the NFL. The NFL is mixed up with to many scams and to much cover-up. At least baseball had sack enough to make an example out of Pete Rose. The NFL allows Steve Young to keep his squeaky clean fake image through cover-ups and the Media likes to pretend that he was innocent. Is there anyone left in America with balls or are they all over in Iraq?

pats1 is offline Registered User

Re: NFL is gutless

Coming soon from the makers of "The Gift that was XXXVI"- a presentation devoted to Steve Young and the Whiners!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Oh, you are just too funny.

And you wonder why I was the only one to respond in this thread.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I loved when you posted at PatsFans.com too.
    Last edited by HUbison; -08-10-2005 at 10:04 AM.

talkstoangels61 Guest

Pats 1............i'd like to know what you'd say if the shoe was on the other foot here?..............I'd be willing to bet you guys would be just as p****D as we are here!....................I would be also willing to bet that if the Rams and the Pats could have played each other all 16 games that year,that we would have had the better of it by far!....................You guys would have been lucky to have beat us 2 games of the 16! Period! Not that im just a Ram fan here! Even Vegas had us as such favorites in the SB! They arent in the business to lose $$$ either!

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    Pats 1............i'd like to know what you'd say if the shoe was on the other foot here?..............I'd be willing to bet you guys would be just as p****D as we are here!....................I would be also willing to bet that if the Rams and the Pats could have played each other all 16 games that year,that we would have had the better of it by far!....................You guys would have been lucky to have beat us 2 games of the 16! Period! Not that im just a Ram fan here! Even Vegas had us as such favorites in the SB! They arent in the business to lose $$$ either!
    I like the February 5th story on the front page. Good stuff, Rams fans. LOL LOL LOL
    Last edited by HUbison; -08-10-2005 at 10:54 AM.

This is what a friend of mine, who is a diehard Raiders fan, had to say of the site:

The real "gift" that year was two weeks BEFORE the super bowl. Don't kid yourself.

Everyone knows that Mike Martz is a pass happy moron who often forgets he has good running backs.

My GOD- I don't know how he sees the Patriots in "Quarters" coverage and doesn't run Faulk at them!

Idiot.

That was no gift.
    The TUCK was a gift.

RamJackson39 Guest

The TUCK was a gift and it's good to see a Pats fan admit it. The utter lack of officials in Super Bowl 36 was appalling though. If your team was handled like that, you would still be crying.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

The "tuck" was absolutely a gift and the fact that a Pats fan would reference it as so, even if through a Faider fan, is interesting. I would think if you can admit that, even if in a veiled way, you can easily admit the overwelming cumulative wrongs that were comitted in the travesty of justice that was SB 36.

I never admitted the tuck was a gift, because it wasn't.

CarolinaRam Guest

Like or not, here's the way it is...

Although not a gift, the tuck was indeed a huge stroke of luck and still is a questionable rule.

The Rams should have been playing either the Raiders or Steelers in SB36. Probably the Raiders. Preferably the Steelers (just for old times sake).

Still, the Rams were barely outplayed and well outcoached by the Pats and coaching staff. I mean, prevent defense to stop a two minute drill?

Nothing about SB36 can take away the fact that New England has won two more Super Bowls. Face it, they're a good team.

One more.... As much as I knew in the 80's and 90's that the Niners would have their day I know the same will happen to New England, or any team for that matter that dominates for a number of years. What goes around comes around.

CarolinaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamTime
    Steve Young is in the Hall of fame and that is criminal. How many millions was he paid under the table by the whiners? The fact that the NFL had to go to court and then that information was not released even to other NFL owners shows the gutless tendencies of the NFL. The NFL is mixed up with to many scams and to much cover-up. At least baseball had sack enough to make an example out of Pete Rose. The NFL allows Steve Young to keep his squeaky clean fake image through cover-ups and the Media likes to pretend that he was innocent. Is there anyone left in America with balls or are they all over in Iraq?
    It has been awhile since I hear anyone accused Georgia of drowning Carroll Rosenbloom. Hey, I love a good scam.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by pats1
    I never admitted the tuck was a gift, because it wasn't.
    OK.....What was the point of your Faider fan story?

LinkBacks (?)