Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: NFL implements new fan code of conduct for 2008 season

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Why can't you bring them laram0? I have been to plenty of games with kids that are younger than that. What is the problem? Are you afraid that they will see people being ugly or are you afraid for their safety?
    Why can't I bring them? You ask.

Well I'd be here all day if I listed the words that my daughters don't need to hear.

My fear is how I would react while protecting their ears. If you know what I mean?

There's no reasonable way to negotiate with drunk Pats fans. Believe me, "been there done that".

Gillette Stadium is very close to where I live so that's most sensible place to take them to a game.

However, I'm seriously considering bringing them out to St. Louis for a game maybe next year. Comparing the Pats fans to the RAMS fans is like night and day.
    Last edited by laram0; -08-14-2008 at 08:34 AM.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post

Well I'd be here all day if I listed the words that my daughters don't need to hear.

My fear is how I would react while protecting their ears. If you know what I mean?

There's no reasonable way to negotiate with drunk Pats fans. Believe me, "been there done that".

Gillette Stadium is very close to where I live so that's most sensible place to take them to a game.

However, I'm seriously considering bringing them out to St. Louis for a game maybe next year. Comparing the Pats fans to the RAMS fans is like night and day.
    My opinion is that you can't protect children from everything. The real world is out there and I think that children should experience things. They will grow up at some point and they will see it then.

I understand what you are saying about the Pats fans since a lot of my extended family live in New England and they are horribly rude and obnoxious fans. I do avoid bars and places where they may be during games. Try another stadium, or go out to St Louis and you will probably have a good experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post

My daughter hears some pretty foul things at times, and what I do with her is teach her that there are much better ways of expressing oneself that would show people a higher maturity level than the ones uttering the stink.

I also show her that when you drink or do drugs, this is what ya look like, so "Just say no".

Indeed, watching people act like retards can be a VERY valuable teaching tool.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123