RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

NFL Sunday Ticket

For the past few years, I have been spending a large portion of August of each year campaigning to get our local Fox affiliate to show all of the Ram's games. I always get the same response: "If it is a choice between the Chiefs and Rams, there are more Chiefs fans in this area, so the station management feels that...(insert lame excuse here)."

Well, last night, I gave up. I called Direct TV, spent 10 minutes on the phone, and came out with a great deal. I've had the Total Choice package for 2 years, and have been happy with everything. Well, I am even happier now. Here's what I've got:

Total Choice Plus package, 2 recievers, local channels: $48.99

Last night, they added this:

12 month discount for Total Choice Plus: - $10.00, making the cost $38.99 for the next year.

Starz/Encore - 6 months free

Showtime - 6 months free

Sunday Ticket - 5 payments of $39.99. a discount of about $50.00

Superfan - Free, a $99 value

I tried to get a free DVR, but the rep wouldn't go that far. Still, I think I got a great deal, I get to see all the Rams games, and they bent over backwards to kiss my rear and make me happy.

If you have DTV, and want to get a good deal, call the Customer Retention center, 1-800-824-9081. Ask what kind of deals they have. That's how I got this deal I have.

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

Holy crap dude, you robbed them! Niiiice!

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

tonyt1203 is offline Registered User

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket

I've had sunday ticket for 10 years now, i love it !!! and its the only way a Rams fan from Jersey can watch his team !!!