Thread: Not impressed

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Not impressed

Anyone else watch the games for the whiners hags and tards? All three had trouble with protection. If they keep this up we are going to be licking our chops every time we play them.

Also the iggles looked pretty poor last night, vick had only two more completions to iggles than he did steelers players. I think the Rams matchup VERY well with the iggles.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Not impressed

lol Michael Pick threw 3 last night against a 2nd string Steelers defense. But then again, Jeremy Maclin wasn't playing as well but watching that game pretty much saw Vick's accuracy exposed and boy I can tell he's mad innaccurate.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

I watched the Eagles game. For all the brouhaha about their bionic secondary, they look like The Rams of 2-3 yrs ago at LB -inexperienced & undersized- which I think is something McD can attack. Vick is still a tremendous athlete but I also think Spags' crew can confuse him. Jackson & Maclin missing precious TC time could also help.

The Steelers are pretty much the same from last year & that stability/experience/cohesion factor gives them & other teams like them a real post-lockout advantage. Glad The Rams aren't playing them early but I think The Giants & Ravens will also have that edge to some degree.

Haven't watched much of our NFCW rivals but the skinny in the local Whiner rag, at least, is not good.

I did , however, watch The Pats/TB game. Lynch was was waffling on about how good TB had looked vs KC last week & that this was an exciting challenge to see how they stacked up against the gold standard Pats. Then the game began & Brady & co swatted them away like flies. Food for thought to those who want to read too much into the Whiner/Card struggles or The Rams solid performance vs Indy last week.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

It should be noted that Vick went 1/5 with two interceptions in the second preseason game of last year.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    It should be noted that Vick went 1/5 with two interceptions in the second preseason game of last year.

Good note but after the year he had last year we should expect more considering he threw 6 in the 12 games he started.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by sjacksonrules View Post
    Good note but after the year he had last year we should expect more considering he threw 6 in the 12 games he started.
    Maybe, maybe not. I'm simply pointing out that a stinker of a preseason game last season didn't stop him from being very effective once the regular season kicked in, so it may not have much of an effect this year either. We'll just have to wait and see.