Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,003
    Rep Power
    75

    Oakland at Seattle

    Can the the sliver and Black make a game of it? They are on a roll with two wins.


  2. #2
    RamFan_Til_I_Die's Avatar
    RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,146
    Rep Power
    69

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Before today I would have said no, but anything is possible I guess.

  3. #3
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER's Avatar
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,306
    Rep Power
    57

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    The Faiders will have to gain more than the 132 yards of total offense they had today to win. Steelers handed that game to them. Both of their TD's were via interception returns. How the hell do you lose a game when the opposition moves the ball a TOTAL of 132 yards?


    4 interceptions is how. :\
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

  4. #4
    Large_Ant's Avatar
    Large_Ant is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    43
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    The Faiders will have to gain more than the 132 yards of total offense they had today to win. Steelers handed that game to them. Both of their TD's were via interception returns. How the hell do you lose a game when the opposition moves the ball a TOTAL of 132 yards?


    4 interceptions is how. :\
    If we lose to the Raiders on Monday Night with Shaun back in our own yard, I'll hand you guys the NFC West trophy myself. That would be beyond embarrassing, even with Hasselbeck out.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Seattle Seahawks - 2004 & 2005 NFC West Champions

  5. #5
    BigGameMN's Avatar
    BigGameMN is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tupelo, MS
    Age
    32
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    So thats the Monday night game eh. I think that's gonna be the Raiders 2nd, and they have had 2 Sunday night games so far. That's 4 primetime games in the 1st 9 weeks of the season, and everybody knew they were gonna be horrible. What gives?
    Last edited by BigGameMN; -10-30-2006 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Addition

  6. #6
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,182
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Large_Ant View Post
    If we lose to the Raiders on Monday Night with Shaun back in our own yard, I'll hand you guys the NFC West trophy myself. That would be beyond embarrassing, even with Hasselbeck out.
    The Raiders are going to get slaughtered by the Seahawks. They got their 2 wins now it's time for nighty night.

  7. #7
    bruce4life's Avatar
    bruce4life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hemet/San Diego CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,800
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    there is no way in hell the raiders beat the seahawks... the raiders offense is horrible and the seahawks defense will play like gangbusters after losing 2 in a row

  8. #8
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,576
    Rep Power
    81

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Biblical blowout on the horizon. Seattle will run it up and break the 40 point mark. They will come into the rams game with lots of momentum, looking to deliver the knockout punch for the nfc west crown. The raiders played a spirited game at home vs. the rothelstifffos, but on the road at seattle against a very talented and angry hawks team is another story. Give the 21 points and feel confident.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel


  9. #9
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,182
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    Biblical blowout on the horizon. Seattle will run it up and break the 40 point mark. They will come into the rams game with lots of momentum, looking to deliver the knockout punch for the nfc west crown. The raiders played a spirited game at home vs. the rothelstifffos, but on the road at seattle against a very talented and angry hawks team is another story. Give the 21 points and feel confident.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel
    Is this another Guarantee ???

  10. #10
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,003
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    No love to Moss, Sapp and the boys.

  11. #11
    airmech35's Avatar
    airmech35 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Cerritos, CA
    Age
    49
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Would love to see the Raiders help the rams, but I can't see the hawks losing at home to art shell's mess of a team.

  12. #12
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,182
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by airmech35 View Post
    Would love to see the Raiders help the rams, but I can't see the hawks losing at home to art shell's mess of a team.
    To repeat...:x "On Any Given Sunday" :x highly unlikely but always possible.

    :r

  13. #13
    general counsel's Avatar
    general counsel is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    atlanta, georgia
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,576
    Rep Power
    81

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    Much as i would love to be wrong about this one, yes, its as close to an absolute guarantee as i can give you.

    The raiders best shot is to suit up ben davidson and The Stork and knock seneca out early. If seattle gets david greene in the game, the raiders have a chance to cover the spread.

    ramming speed to all

    general counsel


  14. #14
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    no alexander, no hass, i think the raiders have a chance. leeetel gwon.
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

  15. #15
    r8rh8rmike's Avatar
    r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    29 Palms, Ca.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,305
    Rep Power
    127

    Re: Oakland at Seattle

    I don't know, the Faiders recently beat the Super Bowl Champions, so knocking off an equally vulnerable Seattle is by no means out of the realm of possibilities. What a devastating blow it would be to the mind set of the Seahawks.

    As much as it will pain me, I'll be rooting for the Faiders. Talk about conflicted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •