majorram is offline Registered User

Owens at it again!!!!

This just makes me laugh, Mr. T.O wants a new deal already after one year with the Eagles......... :redface: this guy is one BIG looooooooooser!!!!

steve :ramlogo:

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Owens at it again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by majorram
    This just makes me laugh, Mr. T.O wants a new deal already after one year with the Eagles......... :redface: this guy is one BIG looooooooooser!!!!

steve :ramlogo:
    This, of course, coincides with him gaining new representation in the form of AV's next door neighbor, Drew Rosenhaus (that's a joke, I don't know that DR lives next to AV, I just know they both live in S. Florida). So for those keeping score at home, in the past couple of weeks we have heard about, among others, TO, Marcus Stroud, Sean Taylor, & Santana Moss all wanting new and more lucrative deals. The connection? You guessed it, Rosenhaus is their agent.

Is he becoming the next Posten?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

rammiser is online now Registered User

Re: Owens at it again!!!!

I had gained a lot of respect for Owens after how hard he fought to get back in time for the Superbowl. Then he turned in a gutty performance with over 100 yds recieving. A guy I had absolutley hated had gained some respect from me for that. Well its gone now, this is rediculous. The guy is already one of the highest paid wr's in the NFL and now he's demanding more cash. Now we see why SF let him go the guy is an absolute cancer. He would be worth the money if he didn't whine so much. This guy is never happy with any situation and I'm sure he'll find someone to blame when everyone calls him greedy. I don't want to see his stupid @ss crying on SportsCenter about not getting respect and all that B.S. He is too hard to please and if I was Philly I would let him cry his eyes out and not give him a cent more. His agent said he over performed his current contract and thats why he deserves more. WTF is this guy crazy? So would it be ok if he under performed to take money away from him, of course not. Its a contract T.O. with your signature on it. For once in your life HONOR it and quit your damn crying!
    Just Fix It

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

Tell ya what we're gonna do ...

"Okay, Terrell, you are a GREAT talent, one of the best! And you want to be paid for your production, which is fair enough. If we re-work your contract, of course, it will be based on what you do, not on what you did. You've already gotten paid for that. So let us see Mr. Owen's, how about we pay you 30% extra if you put up great numbers, because you are good. You like that? Great. Now, of course the flip side is that if you do NOT perform so well, you wil have to give money back. Why should we pay you if you hurt yourself, or get ink poisoning from your Sharpie or brain damage from your cell phone? If McNabb goes down, and we can't get the ball to you, why should we pay you for not catching it? Yes, your performance deserves compensation. And guess what? I have here Ricky Williams rookie year contract! We'll adjust the numbers for your talent and inflation, and then you can be paid for your year-to-year performance! Won't that be grand? Uh,,, Terrell ... Terrell? ...Terrell?!"