Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Owens suspended

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Re: Owens suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Owens was Suspended by the League (I think) for four games, but Andy Reid has decided to suspend him for the season, this'll get Owens even more pissed off and I can see him not playing for the Eagles again.
    What's really hilarious about it all is that two of the teams that are desperate for receiving help have said they did not want him....AT ANY PRICE. LOL LOL

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Owens was Suspended by the League (I think) for four games, but Andy Reid has decided to suspend him for the season, this'll get Owens even more pissed off and I can see him not playing for the Eagles again.
    You're close, Milan. The Eagles suspended him for four games and will deactivate him for the final 5 games (like Tampa did with Keyshawn a couple years ago). That means he still gets paid for the final 5 games, but not the suspended 4. In the offseason, it is expected the Eagles will let him go.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Why do so many fans care what T.O. does? Who cares if he's a jerk, is he the first jerk on the planet? I doubt it. If most of us knew how much of a jerk our actors/actresses are I wonder if Desperate Housewives would even make the top 50? (even though I have never seen ONE episode of the show, it seems there is always a "her trailer is bigger than mine" scenario).

Like him or not, hate him or not, he possibly is the best WR in the NFL right now. Let's hope as Rams fans Seattle doesn't snag this guy for the post season run.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

He's not going anywhere this year. He's going to sit at home and become the one thing TO can't handle being:

Irrelevant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12