txramsfan is offline Registered User

The Patriots always seem to come out clean....

What do I mean? Just checked out the gbnreport (www.gbnreport.com) which is called the Great Blue North report. A draft site. Looked at the order of selection and what did I see? The rassnfrassn Patriots get the stinkin whiners first round pick this year. They only have to forfeit their own pick.

I hate them. I hate them worse than beets, brussell sprouts, and $3.00 a gallon gas prices

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: The Patriots always seem to come out clean....

Wouldn't you love to see them go undefeated in the regular season only to get upset in the first round of the playoffs by some Wild Card team?

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I like brussel sprouts. Miniature cabbages....
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Wouldn't you love to see them go undefeated in the regular season only to get upset in the first round of the playoffs by some Wild Card team?
    The NFL or their parent company, ESPN, would probably cancel the rest of the playoffs at that point. There would be no Super Bowl out of respect for the Patriots.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan View Post
    What do I mean? Just checked out the gbnreport (www.gbnreport.com) which is called the Great Blue North report. A draft site. Looked at the order of selection and what did I see? The rassnfrassn Patriots get the stinkin whiners first round pick this year. They only have to forfeit their own pick.

I hate them. I hate them worse than beets, brussell sprouts, and $3.00 a gallon gas prices
    whatta revoltin' development! Does anybody know how this happened? I mean it can't be related to the signing of that mega talent Tully Banta Cain can it? (I'm kidding!)

WHAT SAY YE?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    What I would like to see is Tom Brady suffer a season ending injury!

Rambos is offline Registered User

How is it the Pats can run up the score and the ESPN types don't say a thing? Last night they where up big time and they went for it on 4th and goal. I think this will be their down fall much like us. Teams will have to put a beat down on Brady to beat them. It might start coming in the form of late hits, much like Warner took.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Personally, I think they're probably one of the greatest football teams I've ever seen. I do get a kick out of those that accuse them of running up the score though. Opposing teams haven't made a stink of it yet, not that I'm aware of, just fans of the losing teams.

I didn't hear any Ram fans complaining when Martz used to run up the score with his teams. ...or should I say, with Vermeil's team. (it took Mike a couple years to screw the whole thing up) The Martz Rams were known to "show no mercy" when they had the lead. But I guess that was okay because it was our team?

I think it's mostly a case of the "have-nots" wanting to see the "have" fail. That team in New England is unbelievable and most can't handle it.

Now if it were the Raiders..... :x
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Roy G. Biv is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramfanraiderhater
    Martz used to run up the score with his teams. ...or should I say, with Vermeil's team. (it took Mike a couple years to screw the whole thing up)
    Oh now that's a shame. Credibility is a terrible thing to waste. Your point on the Patriots was a good one, until this little error in judgement. Don't worry, I'll get you back on the straight and narrow. Like so...

The Patriots are easy to hate. Exactly the same reason that the world hates America........cause they're the shiz-net! Unstoppable, uncontrollable, arrogant.....and every bit the firepower to back it up. We hate the Pats because we want to be the Pats, plain and simple. The fact that the ESPN types go into full body orgasm at the mention of Tom Brady's name doesn't help the matter.

That was us just a few years ago, but how quickly we forget.

Does that mean we have no right to hate the Pats? Hell no! We have every right in the world to hate those Mother @#&$%in' Sons of $&@#&#in' Bast@#$&$#@ flyin' monkey butt $@#%&ers !

That's our right as fans! God bless America!
    "I'm not going to hide my opinions. They're coming to you between 7000-4000 Angstroms for all the world to see. Oh yes, you will be enlightened."

txramsfan is offline Registered User

No, that's not true "Biv".....and maybe hate was a strong word. They cheated in the Super Bowl against the Rams, I know they did. I had a spy in the Dome who told me that they had caught the Pats but he got his tongue cut out by Guido the Killer Pimp.

lol

Tell you what, they are a juggernaut.

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Some would say kicked the field goal is running up the score and is more disrespectful then going for it on 4th down. If they go for it at least they give the other team the chance to stop them. Kicking the field goal is just sure points, which would be my definition of running up the score.