throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ramer Guest

Patriots or Giants

I don't like either team but I would love to see the Gaints spoil that perfect season.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

Re: Patriots or Giants

i want them both to lose, but since they can't, i guess i want the giants to win.

Keenum is offline Registered User

No doubt, going for the Giants BIG TIME this week.
    Ever since we got screwed in SB 36, I've hated them, and now that we are find out they FREAKIN CHEATED (they are 18-0*, notice the *) in the first game, may have done so in the Super Bowl against the Eagles, and there were actually 6 tapes the NFL had just makes me more angry.
    If those freakin tapes and cheating methods are what got them those QBs against us and Philly...
    The NFL made a HUGE mistake by burning those tapes. I think they were afraid to look in to them, because they knew if they found something, then it could leak out and fans would hopefully demand justice (except for Pats fans, of course).
    It still ticks me off. I mean come on, the SB logo for 36 was America, red white and blue, and just happened to be the colors and symbols (sorta) of the Pats? Then we find out the head ref hated us, and the Pats admit to holding Faulk the whole game?
    Something ain't right. Looks like I'll have to become Commish one day and correct all this bull crap that has been going on, it may be the only way

Sorry, I really get worked up when talking about those cheating (explictives)

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I gotta go with the Giants.....

My hate for the pats has been slipping as they have closer games, but it is still there. Winning games by huge point spreads is boring and a bit unsportsmanlike. They are talented and they have a head coach who knows what to do to win. They are headed for a perfect season and you would think that I would want to watch that, but I have no connection to them. No reason for wanting them to win.

I guess the Giants get my support by way of default. They are the underdog and an NFC team. I am tired of the AFC winning. I would really like to see the Giants ruin the perfect season of a team that I can't seem to find anything likeable about. Tom Brady is cute....that might be the only thing nice I can think to say about them.

Have you heard the average prices of tickets to the Super Bowl are something like $900 a seat. That is crazy. Who can afford to watch these games in person?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want the Giants to win but I think the pats will

viper is offline Registered User

I have despised the Patriots ever since Superbowl XXXVI. The mauling and abuse that they got away with still has me fuming. Add to that the recent video scam and the possibility that it may have happened againt us before the Superbowl leaves me with nothing but contempt for them and their coach. Personally, I root against them every game no matter who they are playing.

So this week, I'm taking the Giants. Besides, it would give Eli some credibility in the league and when compared to his brother, what's his name.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Great media strategy to bring out the hate right before the SuperBowl. I'll bet more people will turn on the game in hopes that the Giants beat the hated ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ramstiles is offline Registered User

I want the Giants to win

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I will be a HUGE Giants fan on Sunday! How sweet would it be for the Patriots to lose the game, their perfect record and those smug smiles as the result of some horrible officiating?

GO GIANTS!!!!

RAMS134 is offline Registered User

i want the giants to win.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

I really want the Giants to win.

ramsbruce is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    I will be a HUGE Giants fan on Sunday! How sweet would it be for the Patriots to lose the game, their perfect record and those smug smiles as the result of some horrible officiating?

GO GIANTS!!!!
    Exactly. Flush that undefeated season down the toilet where it belongs. Then we can get on to more important things like the Senator calling out Commissioner "I Destroy Evidence" Goodell and exposing spygate that has been going on for years obviously.

If baseball has to testify in front of congress for cheating then so does the NFL, the Pats and Goodell. Let's hear the truth Rog. :x
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Kudos to Jared Cook for saying what needed to be said about being outplayed and outcoached vs the Cards.

gap Guest

As I stated in another post, the only way the Pats lose tomorrow is if it's to keep Vegas from going bancrupt.

As was stated earlier in this thread, it would be SWEET if they lost because of bogus officiating.

gap

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by R8rh8rmike View Post

GO GIANTS!!!!

Oh, by all means, be my guest! And if that means 'horrible officiating' as you said, better yet. Go GIANTS! Absolutely.

I hope NYG make their own kind of history by winning this one.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

I dont care how they do it, i dont care if they video taped them, bribed the refs, or anything else, i want the Giants to win and end the reign of the ****** Patsys. There downfall is inevitable, better sooner then later.

GO GIANTS!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast