Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    58

    Peyton Manning needs to be replaced

    I mean the guy has lost it. He seems rattled and throws bad passes a lot now. He makes bad reads and doesnt throw to the open wr. He locks on to one guy to much and then throw a bad pass. He makes too much money not to be winning games for the Colts. It's about time the guy shoulders all the responsibility for his average play. I'm tired of all the apologists giving him a break. You could Put Jay Cutler,Ryan,Rogers and Edwards in the lineup and the Colts would be 7-0. The guy has lost it I can't quite put my finger on it but with the money he is making it's inexcusable. This guy does not deserve to skate when he's playing like this. I mean he hits wide open guys in the hands but he's not throwing a tight enough spiral to make the pass more catchable and it gets dropped. It's time for Manning to play like the contract he was given, or else his backup which I have no idea who it is deserves a shot.

    If I layed it on too thick let me know.
    Last edited by rammiser; -10-28-2008 at 12:24 AM.

    Just Fix It

  2. #2
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,617
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Peyton Manning needs to be replaced

    I think he had two surgeries...

    Of all the QBs to give a break, it's Peyton Manning.


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  3. #3
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Peyton Manning needs to be replaced

    Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    I think he had two surgeries...

    Of all the QBs to give a break, it's Peyton Manning.
    It was a spoof post on the Bulger posts, I was kidding I realize it's not Manning just like I realize it's not Bulger.
    Just Fix It

  4. #4
    laram0's Avatar
    laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    57
    Posts
    9,184
    Rep Power
    108

    Re: Peyton Manning needs to be replaced

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    It was a spoof post on the Bulger posts, I was kidding I realize it's not Manning just like I realize it's not Bulger.
    After reading your initial post about Peyton Manning I thought you might have fallin' and bumped your head.

  5. #5
    bigtiger737's Avatar
    bigtiger737 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States
    Age
    36
    Posts
    504
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Peyton Manning needs to be replaced

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I mean the guy has lost it. He seems rattled and throws bad passes a lot now. He makes bad reads and doesnt throw to the open wr. He locks on to one guy to much and then throw a bad pass. He makes too much money not to be winning games for the Colts. It's about time the guy shoulders all the responsibility for his average play. I'm tired of all the apologists giving him a break. You could Put Jay Cutler,Ryan,Rogers and Edwards in the lineup and the Colts would be 7-0. The guy has lost it I can't quite put my finger on it but with the money he is making it's inexcusable. This guy does not deserve to skate when he's playing like this. I mean he hits wide open guys in the hands but he's not throwing a tight enough spiral to make the pass more catchable and it gets dropped. It's time for Manning to play like the contract he was given, or else his backup which I have no idea who it is deserves a shot.

    If I layed it on too thick let me know.
    nice! ,
    Last edited by bigtiger737; -11-06-2008 at 02:19 PM.

  6. #6
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,617
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: Peyton Manning needs to be replaced

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    It was a spoof post on the Bulger posts, I was kidding I realize it's not Manning just like I realize it's not Bulger.
    My bad, dude.


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Similar Threads

  1. Jim Thomas Live Tuesday, September 2
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-02-2008, 06:59 PM
  2. Manning is cramming to learn playbook
    By eldfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: -02-14-2007, 09:06 PM
  4. peyton manning
    By general counsel in forum NFL TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -10-30-2006, 12:34 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: -11-17-2004, 05:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •