RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Phillip Buchanon released

Texans | Buchanon released
    Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:35:16 -0700

Megan Manfull, of the Houston Chronicle, reports the Houston Texans released CB Phillip Buchanon Monday, Oct. 16.

Any takers?

RamsFan16

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Phillip Buchanon released

When you can't crack the starting line-up for the Houston Texans, it makes me wonder how much you're going to bring to the table. If you think the Rams secondary gives up too many big plays now, then I'm not sure Buchanon is your guy. I specifically recall him getting torched big time by Favre on that Monday Night game after Favre's dad died. He's not exactly known for being reliable in pass coverage.

bruce4life is offline Registered User
    i remember his first 2years with the raiders he played fairly well and he is more than capable at returning kicks and punts. If the rams want to shake stuff up, it doesnt hurt bringing in him at least for a try out

You'll Probally See The Niners Pick Him Up Since Walt Harris Is Hurt And They Did Try To Sign Troy Vincent Before He Was Picked Up By The Skins Tonight
    Last edited by Nick; -10-16-2006 at 09:45 PM.

norcalramfan is offline Registered User

Re: Phillip Buchanon released

The secondary will be fine. When you play a haslett style defense. you take a lot of risksand part of that means youre going to get burned every so often. the loss sunday was not the defenses fault. It was the inability of our offense to get points in the third quarter plus the turnovers . all things considered, I still see a work in progress thats becoming fun to watch again. GO RAMS!!