throwback week



Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    theodus69 Guest

    The Philly Curse

    I think the Viks might take the Eagles, But say the Eagles win and so do the Rams.And the Rams could win w/out a doubt. So how Are the Fans in PHILLY(Probably the worst crowd in football) Going to feel if the Rams Beat them again and The only Reason they are there is because in week 16 , they laid Down for the Rams. This would be classic don't you think? Man I'm hoping! :ramlogo:


  2. #2
    elAcky Guest

    Re: The Philly Curse

    Reid gets the sack, we hire him, we go to the superbowl next year and egg on the faces of philly fans twice over..

  3. #3
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,706
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: The Philly Curse

    Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    I think the Viks might take the Eagles, But say the Eagles win and so do the Rams.And the Rams could win w/out a doubt. So how Are the Fans in PHILLY(Probably the worst crowd in football) Going to feel if the Rams Beat them again and The only Reason they are there is because in week 16 , they laid Down for the Rams. This would be classic don't you think? Man I'm hoping! :ramlogo:
    With the exception of the chance to play the NFC championship in St. Louis, I can think of nothing more beautiful an NFC scene than what you've described Theo. Those fans would burn that town to the ground.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  4. #4
    DJRamFan Guest

    Re: The Philly Curse

    well, i'll be at the philly-minny game so let's hope they don't go too nuts. Those are all interesting theories, but Philly was winning for a while before the sit down at the end of the season. The big question will be Philly's WR's and how Minny's O stands against the blitz.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: The Philly Curse

    Quote Originally Posted by elAcky
    Reid gets the sack, we hire him, we go to the superbowl next year and egg on the faces of philly fans twice over..
    No I know you were lookin g at this to put a funny spin on it BUT

    If The Rams did win at Atlanta then go to the eagles and win, puting the Rams in the Superbowl .................... What makes you think the Rams would get rid of a Superbowl coach???? (and dont go saying DV as he LEFT)

    Other than that, it was funny


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Glenrothes, SCOTLAND
    Posts
    9,978
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: The Philly Curse

    And now you have me thinking about the Rams going to the Superbowl ..................


  7. #7
    elAcky Guest

    Re: The Philly Curse

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    No I know you were lookin g at this to put a funny spin on it BUT

    If The Rams did win at Atlanta then go to the eagles and win, puting the Rams in the Superbowl .................... What makes you think the Rams would get rid of a Superbowl coach???? (and dont go saying DV as he LEFT)

    Other than that, it was funny
    i guess there is no way he would take a DC job.... but nice thought anyways

  8. #8
    theodus69 Guest

    Re: The Philly Curse

    Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    And now you have me thinking about the Rams going to the Superbowl ..................
    Well I was the first and maybe the only one to say that the rams in the playoffs was ridiculus , but it is a new season......Some teams are good and some are on a roll and looking at the Rams, They may be both!

  9. #9
    big game is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Philly Curse

    I've got a friend who's a major Philly fan... He's literally scared of Philly having to play the rams in the NFC championship game. I'll bet most Eagles fans are rootin' hard for the Falcons this weekend! Can ya believe it? They would rather face the Falcons than the Rams... That's good stuff!
    Last edited by big game; -01-12-2005 at 05:05 PM.
    Big Game

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •