Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: playoff picture
-01-06-2002 #1ramcrazy Guest
ok football experts
i am trying to figure out how seattle can make it in with a baltimore loss - when baltimore will end better.
i have looked over the stats on nfl.com. can u experts help me.
-01-07-2002 #2DJRamFan Guest
ooohhh i like being an expert...
if Baltimore loses they're both 9-7...They both are 8-4 in the AFC...
Here are the official rules...
1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs). They didn't play
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division. They're in different divisions
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.They're both 8-4
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, if applicable. I think this is it. They both played Cleveland, Jacksonville, and Denver with Seattle going 3-1 and Baltimore 3-2, but these teams are in there respective divisions so i'm not sure the intricacies of this section of the rule
5. Best net points in division games.
6. Best net points in all games.
7. Strength of schedule.
8. Best net touchdowns in all games.
9. Coin toss.
I hope this helps...
Last edited by DJRamFan; -01-07-2002 at 01:05 AM.
-01-08-2002 #3ramcrazy Guest
Thanks for the info DJ
Sorry I just got back to you.
-01-08-2002 #4DJRamFan Guest
you're welcome, not a problem, actually served informational to me to go on the search. It's all moot now that the Ravens are in anyway.
By AlphaRam in forum RAM TALKReplies: 165Last Post: -11-11-2009, 08:22 PM
By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALKReplies: 17Last Post: -02-09-2009, 10:14 AM
By Varg6 in forum RAM TALKReplies: 2Last Post: -12-28-2006, 01:57 PM
By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -11-16-2005, 12:22 PM
By DJRamFan in forum NFL TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -01-06-2005, 07:34 PM