Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Post from Seattle forum

There is a method to my madness, so please bare with me. I have to have 15 post in order to put in a link.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Re: Post from Seattle forum

................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

.....................................................................................................

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

.........................................................................................................

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

.........................................................................................................

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

..........................................................................................................

Touchdown!

Sweets Guest

Could be considered spam <just saying>

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

http://mb14.scout.com/fseahawksinsid...ID=35344.topic

So here we have a guy with a sincere post, and let's take a look as to how it evolved.

I stopped responding to the children.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Could be considered spam <just saying>
    Not spamming, just using my talents to get 15 posts on before the link. I'm sure the mod will understand.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

That is truly one of the most petulant outbreaks of moronic abuse I've ever seen. Why the hell the mods didn't pull it earlier I have no idea but if that's how visiting fans who make reasonable comment are greeted after a home team loss, I don't think I'll be visiting anytime soon.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

What is the point in going over there right now except to piss them off? They are going be upset with the loss and the injury.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    What is the point in going over there right now except to piss them off? They are going be upset with the loss and the injury.
    First of all, I did not start that thread. I just couldn't believe how someone can make a sincere post and be treated like that. Now the all *Hass got hit on purpose crap*.

I simply stuck up for the poster. I could be wrong, but I have not seen that type of childishness on this board when other fans post

*Good Game guy's, sorry about the injury*, did not deserve that.

Hell, we lost in a heart breaker and some congradulated them.

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

That gentleman who goes by the moniker of RedEye81 should really be able to handle reasonable posts after a loss better than that, injury or no injury. Resorting to that kind of empty barroom perjorative is pretty weak. Did he really offer to fight someone on an internet chat board? Incredible............

That said, every board has it's firebrands, I've had my moments as have others but that was fairly bad.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Its actually pretty humorous to see how much he freaks out
    Built RAM tough

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast