Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Post from Seattle forum

Don't expect other boards to be as nice as the Clan. Most of the boards out there are more obnoxious than this place.

The Redeye dock bar is a blast. Maybe redeye81 is not a gentleman. lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Geez. When the Rams lost last week, we had a few squawks fans who showed class and were decent enough to say "great game" and not rub it in. Several others, those who I don't remember from last season, came on here and tried to act up. Yet, some vikes fan shows a little class, doesn't rub in the loss, and the squawks fans act like that?

No wonder fans of other teams come to the Clan - it's the only NFL fan site with any class! Makes ya even prouder to be a Rams fan!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    First of all, I did not start that thread. I just couldn't believe how someone can make a sincere post and be treated like that. Now the all *Hass got hit on purpose crap*.

I simply stuck up for the poster. I could be wrong, but I have not seen that type of childishness on this board when other fans post

*Good Game guy's, sorry about the injury*, did not deserve that.

Hell, we lost in a heart breaker and some congradulated them.
    Cali girl....don't take to heart. It is the internet. People can act pretty rudely when they are using a alias. Not all seahawk fans are jerks, but you will find the jerks if you go over there now. You might want to hang out and post at the Clan for a while before you post on other boards, especially rival boards. Or if you do post on other sites, be ready with some thick skin because they wont always be nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

raleigh_ram is offline Registered User

Isn't there some "Chunky Soup" commercial curse?

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Geez. When the Rams lost last week, we had a few squawks fans who showed class and were decent enough to say "great game" and not rub it in. Several others, those who I don't remember from last season, came on here and tried to act up. Yet, some vikes fan shows a little class, doesn't rub in the loss, and the squawks fans act like that?

No wonder fans of other teams come to the Clan - it's the only NFL fan site with any class! Makes ya even prouder to be a Rams fan!
    Amen to that. It's funny how we're all Rams fans and we all happen to have (imo) the best forum(s) on the internet. It's really great to know that we do have such a great thing going for us Rams. Does any other board come close to this one?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Sweets is offline Registered User

Yeah you guys are pretty cool, the Bear fans on dabearz.com are very cool as well, great site over there.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Posters like redeye are not indicitive of the average Seahawks.net member. When I went over there before the Ram game, there was a lot of spite being spewed by a few posters that was quickly ended with numerous stern warnings to the rest of the board. Even the thread referenced in this discussion had numerous Seahawk fans at odds with this redeye guy, and was then ultimately closed. Although I have been in many heated debates over there, I have always been treated well.

Don't let a few idiots represent what Seahawks.net is all about. It's a good site with a lot of good guys who know how to talk football.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Cali girl....don't take to heart. It is the internet. People can act pretty rudely when they are using a alias. Not all seahawk fans are jerks, but you will find the jerks if you go over there now. You might want to hang out and post at the Clan for a while before you post on other boards, especially rival boards. Or if you do post on other sites, be ready with some thick skin because they wont always be nice.
    I got ya. I actually promised my nephew I would watch the game and have phone contact during it. He is a Vilkngs fan.

I will never visit that forum again, simply because of what is allowed on it.

For fun, I thought I would share a PM from someone from that site. I have only a few posts there, so I am not a smack talker.

So I get a PM from some guy asking if I was a *Call Girl*.

My response was:

http://mb14.scout.com/ucaligirlramsf...006883d&rand=0

hawksfan is offline Registered User

Just joined your site to apologize for some of the morons who come out of the woodwork when their team loses. I'm not a member of Seahawkshuddle, just lerk, but i hope that guy wont deter any other visitors from stopping by, can't really stop people from acting the way they do, but we all have people like that! Look forward to playing the rams again in a few weeks, as its always exciting, and goodluck with the bolts!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hawksfan View Post
    Just joined your site to apologize for some of the morons who come out of the woodwork when their team loses. I'm not a member of Seahawkshuddle, just lerk, but i hope that guy wont deter any other visitors from stopping by, can't really stop people from acting the way they do, but we all have people like that! Look forward to playing the rams again in a few weeks, as its always exciting, and goodluck with the bolts!
    Don't aplogize. It is not up to you how others act . It is the MOD"S job to bring people to a hault.

IMO, the guy should have been banned.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Hey cali girl, that last link you posted brings me to a login site, telling me I have to login and register, can you just post what your response was?
    Built RAM tough

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

After reading that rant. Really reminds me of how nice our site is.

CLANRAM #1

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Must be the great leadership here *LOL* :x :x :x

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

My favorite part is when he refers to CaliGirlRamsFan as being a "girly Rams fan". I don't know about the poster, but many of us LIKE girls to be "girly." I live with three VERY girly Rams fans (okay, the two and five year olds are in training, but they at least have the girly part down).

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

As Mike has already stated, don't let this redeye guy taint your view of that seahawks board. For the most part (as you see from their visitors here), they have a lot of good folks who just want to cheer for their team and talk some football. However, there are a handful of wanna-bees like this redeye dude that are a proverbial thorn in the proverbial side.

If you're not into the playground thing, your best bet is to stick around here during Seahawk week since the cream of their crop find their way over here anyway. But if you don't mind the occasional redeye, that site can be a lot of fun as well. But like Dorothy said.....there's no place like home.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast